protek

"Takai desu ne." -"Jinsei da."
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Country
Finland
Region
Oulu, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa
I'm offering my SD Disk II emulator for sale. As the name implies, this device emulates Disk II floppy images and ProDos hard disk images on an SD card. The images can be changed managed either wirelessly from phone/tablet with terminal software or with the included dial knob. You can find more info and manual at the developer's web site: http://quick09.tistory.com/category/◆ SD DISK II Emulator

Price is 75 (was 100) € plus postage. Payment by paypal gift of buyer pays fees.

sd_disk_installed.jpg

Last edited:
I'm putting the sale on hold momentarily, because the PSU of my Apple malfunctioned while I was giving the SD Disk emulator a test run, and I need to verify that it and the rest of the system is still working.

Luckily, it seems it was just an X2 filter capacitor that was blown in the PSU, so I'm optimistic that the IIGS and the emulator card are all right.

Changing the thread status reserved until I'm able to fix the PSU and verify my system.

Last edited:
Card is back in sale.

There was only one X2 filter cap blown in the IIGS PSU and neither the IIGS or the emulator card had suffered from it.

hi
interested.
as i'm new to apple ii gs, i may have questions ( a lot) later on ^^

withdrawing, i'm gonna stick to the latest version with lcd display.
still a great product, good luck for the sale

I can also consider swapping for an Oric Atmos.

Hi Protek, interested, I am breaking rules I suspect by not quite meeting the request, but I have an Oric 1 if that lights your fire as much as an Atmos. No psu, but does have a nice new RGB scart lead.

Only asking as we are together in the other apple 2 thread! hope ok.

iain

Thanks for the offer, Iain, but I’m specifically looking for the Atmos. :D There’s just something about the black case with the red keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom