Sold ZX Spectrum +3 Multiface 3 (Romantic Robot / Hard Micro clone)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I have the original Multiface 3. I need to have this in the spectrum when running a backed up disk. Is your device exactly the same. Please confirm if I can use the disks without the multiface 3.

Hi I have the original Multiface 3. I need to have this in the spectrum when running a backed up disk. Is your device exactly the same. Please confirm if I can use the disks without the multiface 3.
No this one is the same, it is coded in ROM, to activate MF3 to be able to playback a copy. I've seen a ROM where it was disabled, but then i haven't planned to build MF3, so i did not downloaded it, and now i cant find this rom anymore... :(

Ok cool, thanks for replying. Hopefully you find it again!

No this one is the same, it is coded in ROM, to activate MF3 to be able to playback a copy. I've seen a ROM where it was disabled, but then i haven't planned to build MF3, so i did not downloaded it, and now i cant find this rom anymore... :(

I have one of your m3s but having a problem with it, when plugged in to plus 3/2a I press button and menu comes up with the usual stuff M F 3, which version rom does it use? As when I press r to return the menu disappears then comes back then press r once more and it crashes the Speccy.
is there any help you could offer?
i have an uncased version.
im unable to send a pm as yet.

I have one of your m3s but having a problem with it, when plugged in to plus 3/2a I press button and menu comes up with the usual stuff M F 3, which version rom does it use? As when I press r to return the menu disappears then comes back then press r once more and it crashes the Speccy.
is there any help you could offer?
i have an uncased version.
im unable to send a pm as yet.
Hi addictive1970,
Can you please remind when you bought it from me? I am asking cause i can't remember i sold You any of my interfaces.
There can be a lot of reasons for your problem:
1. Dirty edge connector/bad contact
2. Wrong capacitor value on C1
3. You are trying to let work MF3 under 3E roms

A couple of other reasons can also cause same issues.
Regards,

Viktor

Last edited:
All boards are sold out,
[FONT=&quot]Thread can be closed!

Thank You very much for supporting my hobby!
[/FONT]​
:drinkin::drinkin::drinkin::drinkin::drinkin:​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom