DeepBlueMania

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
Finland
Region
Western Finland
As per the title I'm looking to swap one title from my collection of Civ games, the Amiga version of Civilization (AKA Civ 1 and Civ I).

The boxset is complete and in excellent/near mint condition, aside from the small blemish at the rear of the box. Never tested the game as I lack any Amiga hardware, but it came from a reputable seller ages ago, so I believe the diskettes are fine.

I don't have a specific list of items I accept in exchange, but I'm a retro PC freak and any interesting hardware or software can be used to swap. I do however suggest swapping items with retro software (PC DOS or Win 3.x) or big box games (PC DOS or Win 3.x/9x). Civilization (the DOS and Win versions), Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Tycoon Deluxe, Indiana Jones, Sherlock Holmes etc. are of interest. Open to suggestions, so not limited to any example titles mentioned here. :)

The game is located in Finland, but I'm willing to swap it worldwide. :)

Swap offer ended due to lack of prospectors.

Last edited:
Sorry, it didn't arrive as I have too few posts on this forum. :) It should work now that I have 3 posts, so please try again. The game is still left.

This offer/listing has now been terminated. I will proceed with a sales listing instead. The thread can be closed and archived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom