Sold Commodore C64 Breadbin x2, C64c Boxed, Breadbin cases x2, C64 Aldi keyboard, mainboard, datasettes x3 etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phipscube

WipEout Fanboi
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
Ringsted
I'm selling off some of my excess C64 Collection of machines and spare parts I don't need anymore I'm offering them out to you guys n gals if you want to give them all a nice new home with the love and attention they deserve, instead of sitting in a box in the dark. Poor things!

C64 Breadbin system 1 (with mainboard 250425) - £40 - (1 in photos) Unit only no cables psu etc Sold to FutureVariant

C64 Breadbin system 2 (with mainboard 250425) - £40 - (2 in photos) Unit only no cables psu etc Sold to JarppaK

C64c system (with mainboard 250469) - £50 - Boxed with matching serial number, unit only no cables psu etc Sold to a.mi.goun

C64 Breadbin case 1 (with led and connector) - £10 £8 - (number 1 in photos) - Sold to Gassi

C64 Breadbin case 2 (with led and connector) - £5 - £3 (number 2 in photos) has some slight melt marks on it at front
Sold to 64Bandit

C64 keyboard (earlier release version with lighter coloured F keys) - £15 Sold to xamfear

C64 Keyboard (white "Aldi" keyboard) - £20 Sold to xamfear

C64 mainboard (250469 rev3) - £10 £5 - Spares or Repair (Missing VIC, SID and U20) Sold to Gassi

Commodore Datasette 1 - £10 £8 £5 £3 (boxed) Intermittent working (1 in photo) sold to Demolition

Commodore Datasette 2 - £5 £3 £2 Spares or repair (2 in photo) sold to Demolition

Commodore Datasette 3 - £5 £3 £2 Spares or repair, missing screws (3 in photo) sold to Demolition

Paypal only please. Prices exclude postage and paypal fees (you pay fees or as "Gift") I would like all payments in GBP. please PM for postage Details - UK and Europe only for the three machines, everything else UK, Europe and USA only.

Cheers! (y)

Last edited:
Declare Interest in both of these units:

C64 Breadbin system 2 (with mainboard 250425) - £40 - (2 in photos) Unit only no cables psu etc

Sending pm within next 24hrs for questions.

edit.I'll Pick unit 2.

Unit 1 can pass next one.

Last edited:
Declaring interest in both keyboards.
Will also declare interest in the 64c if OP would consider shipping to US (Really want a PAL machine)

Next in line for the C64 keyboard (earlier release version with lighter coloured F keys) - £15.

Replied to xamfear. I will get the keyboards boxed up and checked for postage today

Replied to Futurevariant. I will get C64 number 1 boxed up and checked too as well as the C64 number 2 for JarppaK :)

Declaring interest for C64 breadbin case #1 and mbo 250469,pending questions,sending pm.

- - - Updated - - -

Declaring interest for C64 breadbin case #1 and mbo 250469,pending questions,sending pm.

Interest withdrawn,something better came up.

Good luck for sale.

Replied to a.mi.goun regarding C64c with postage details

replied to xamgear regarding 2x C64 keyboards with postage details

sent payment details to FutureVariant regarding C64 Breadbin 1

sent payment details to JarppaK regarding C64 Breadbin 2

Received Euros from JarppaK instead of Pounds. We've communicated via PM. He will pay the extra needed to balance the diff tomorrow morning.

I've made my Payment terms a bit clearer too as I don't want to receive extra with fees taken off. Paypal conversion is not real life and I end up with less money if I get hit with the fees even if you send what looks correct to paypal. I want it so the buyer pays the fees or as Gift and I get the exact amount I ask for in GBP too, no other currency. Sorry for the confusion :)

PM sent to Xamfear and awaiting payment for 2x C64 keyboards

- - - Updated - - -

Now also PM'd a.mi.goun with payment details for the C64c, awaiting payment

Payment received from a.mi.goun for C64c

Payment received for 2x C64 Keyboards from xamfear

Will post tomorrow :)

@Phipscube

Now I have sent GBP to you.

First of all apologies at my mistake. I really thank you for understanding at my end mistake what I've made at the PM you sent to me. It should never happen, but too many our at work do not make you think straight some times when you need to. Of course I do not want that seller have to take set backs because some one else mistakes like mine here. I'll fix my mistakes because I've made it.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom