Blogger
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Country
England-Shire, UK
Region
High Wycombe,UK
Hi

I have a nice 6128 computer to pass on, with big regrets... I expect 'sellers remorse' within days..:( :) :(

£80 for the set, paypal gift, Uk only. UPS courier should be £8, or pickup from High Wycombe.

no screen obviously!

See photos for usual marks, otherwise it is very clean. Audio works fine with internal speaker and the volume control but might not appear at the side 3.5mm jack, perhaps the jack needs attention.

3" floppy is present (i dont know if it works)

It also has a Lotharek HXC slim floppy emulator fitted internally. You know what this does.. fill a SD card up with your library, mount a disk from the boot loader, into a slot, press f9, CAT then run"gamename... and bobs your uncle..

TheCorfiot made me nice custom floppy cable and Parados is also fitted.

please note the game in photo is for illustrative reasons only, you'll need use your own SD card and put your own software on it. i can share a link to the HXC loader and how you batch convert disk images to the HFE format.

new 5v psu

and a nice RGB scart cable from retroshack

any questions please ask. cheers, iain

IMG_0103.jpg
IMG_0108.jpg
IMG_0105.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,
If this is still for sale, I would like to buy it for our small computer museum.
Let me know,
Thanks!
Dan.

Right, I had you on Amibay's ignore list but now you're saying things like that you get an answer. Don't speak to me in that manner. You are wrong in what you just said "maybe he prefer national (UK) of buyer". I dont like the implication.

I chose to sell this and some other items to UK only due to simplicity of support. Particularly after my experience with YOU last time with the pc engine sale. At every step I found you difficult, impatient, stressful, a completely unpleasant experience. You seemed to ignore much of what was in the ad, and in my PM's as I tried to help.

the cost of returning an item within UK is low, the cost at long distance is much higher.

I will never sell an item to you again.

I had you on IGNORE.

I will never sell an item to you and I do not want to hear from you again. if you reply I will presume you dont understand (again).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom