Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You heard it here first folks

Country
    BRISTOL, UK
    Region:
    Avon
    Feedback

Smile

Perhaps if the Viva Amiga documentary is ready you could take that on the tour to help spread to word and promote the Amiga.

[Need to correct that broken "upcoming documentary" link at Obsolete Gamer to Amigafilm.com]

All the best.

JetSet Skippy.

insane in the main frame Amibayer! quarkx's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Region:
    Edmonton, Alberta,
    Feedback
    67 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by skippyar View Post
    Perhaps if the Viva Amiga documentary is ready you could take that on the tour to help spread to word and promote the Amiga.

[Need to correct that broken "upcoming documentary" link at Obsolete Gamer to Amigafilm.com]

All the best.

JetSet Skippy.
    I have been in contact with Zach about it, He will be interviewing me for the documentary anyway, who knows.
    BTW: I shouldn't have to ask this, but if YOU think this tour is something you would want to see, Tweet, Digg, facebook, whatever you tend to do out there. spread the word around to other Amiga boards. Lets get the (boing) ball rolling and drive some preliminary anticipation and excitement. I am committed to making this thing a go, but every bit of help goes along way. Otherwise, it is just one voice in the net, and nobody will hear about it until after its done.
    Last edited by quarkx; 1st October 2010 at 04:40.
    My new blog at http://amigalounge.com is Amiga browsing friendly, stop on by for cool tech news with a geeky slant.Youtube video channel is Glenvdb1. My prices go UP once something is tested and verified working, your opportunity to save money on Untested "As is" merchandise. my things are now only posted for a week at a time,I am a Smoker

insane in the main frame Amibayer! quarkx's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Region:
    Edmonton, Alberta,
    Feedback
    67 (100%)

Temporary web site is up, some more basic info on it. it will be changing all the time. I am not really ready to make a direct link to it yet, still building some rollover buttons and editing content as I go. For those that want to hunt it down, the URL is not difficult to figure out (HINT: it has AMIGA and RV and tour in the title-not sure if the bots picked it up yet). I have a few major sponsors interested in backing it so far, but nothing but NDA's from them yet. Meanwhile, I just keep plugging along with it
    My new blog at http://amigalounge.com is Amiga browsing friendly, stop on by for cool tech news with a geeky slant.Youtube video channel is Glenvdb1. My prices go UP once something is tested and verified working, your opportunity to save money on Untested "As is" merchandise. my things are now only posted for a week at a time,I am a Smoker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12