Not open for further replies.

freaktmp

Rating - 98.6%
73   1   0
Country
Greece
Region
Patra
Due to financial problems, I'm selling my Western Digital My Book World Edition II 2TB NAS (no hard drives included). It comes with the original power supply. It was in good working condition when it was decommissioned a few years ago and the hard drives were removed. It has not been retested. There is modding community for these and they are very hackable.

I have just discovered the complete original packaging, manuals, cds and cables which I will include at the same price. See last photograph.

More info for the device here:
https://support.wdc.com/product.aspx?ID=118&&
http://mybookworld.wikidot.com/hacks-and-howto

Price: 35€ (this includes shipping to all European Union destinations). I accept paypal (family and friends only) or bank transfer and will ship registered delivery with tracking number.

I will combine shipping with the other stuff I sell for more savings.

Advertised elsewhere.

Thank you!

PB133146.JPGPB133147.jpgPB133148.jpgPB133149.jpg
P2243563.jpg

Last edited:
To the admins:

Item was correctly presented by text and photographs and was clearly descripted as untested.

I never stated that I would refund anything and I would never refund an untested device unless somehow I failed to describe it correctly.

I offered a refund of half of what I got as I gesture of friendship from one fellow hobbyist to another and was turned down.

Buyer was completely unreasonable and unreasoning and the negative rating is uncalled for.

I was asked by the buyer for COD (cash on delivery). I communicated to the buyer that since he was local I would only ask for 30€ and the rest would be postage paid by the buyer. COD postage is costlier than plain signed-for delivery.

He agreed and only then I mailed the item.

As soon I as I get home I will upload the postage service receipt.

If complete disconnect from reality is how the buyer does business, I cannot be held responsible.

For the admins:

Here is the postal service receipt for the COD shipment. Even though it is in greek, it is clear that I only get 30€ and the rest are postal service charges.

P5173820.jpgP5173822.jpg

You could have sent it as a 2kg package and the overall postage (including COD) would be 5,40 euros - not 8,20! It's not my fault that you chose the most expensive way to send a package that would have tracking number even if you payed 5,40 euros!

And thank you, this receipt is the proof of another of your mistakes that I had to pay for (and I unfortunately did)...

Clipboard01.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not a postal service employee. I went to the post office, gave the clerk the package and asked for it to be sent COD. All that other stuff you say, I know nothing about.

You can't have it either way: either I am a thief and a liar as you originally accused me or I made a mistake. Which is it?

Just like I said before: you are unreasonable and unreasoning. I want nothing to do with you and I'm adding you to my ignore list.

Have a nice life.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom