Not open for further replies.

freaktmp

Rating - 98.6%
73   1   0
Country
Greece
Region
Patra
Due to financial problems, I'm selling my Philips AX2201 Personal CD Player. It is in great condition and fully working.

More info for the device here:
The AX2201 fully transportable CD music player possesses good power saving solutions and gives up to 20 hours of playback from 2 LR6 alkaline battery packs. Provides all CD play settings with 14 track programming, shuffle, search, resume and hold functions.

Multi Track Programming Features..
Philips Dynamic Bass Portable CD Player

Electronic digital dynamic bass enhances your audio at all volume levels. CD Re-Writable appropriate plays instantly to rapidly scan any compact disk. The powersave function provides you with up to 38 hours of playing time with your personal CD recordings. Provided with bass wave stereo headphones.

Dynamic Bass And Power Saving Options..

Digital dynamic bass enhances and improves bass at low, mid and high volume level to provide strong, abundant sound. External battery pack is provided.

CD-Rewritable suitable makes sure that both CD Recordable and CD-Re-writable disks created by any recorder can be played.

Price: 35€ 30€ (this includes shipping to all European Union destinations). I accept paypal (family and friends only) or bank transfer and will ship registered delivery with tracking number.

I will combine shipping with the other stuff I sell for more savings.

Advertised elsewhere.

As is. No refunds. No returns. No warranty. Caveat emptor.

Thank you!

PB133136.jpgPB133139.jpgPB133137.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom