Closed Sony Handycam DCR-HC35E complete and Samsonite Trekking Pro DV55 Duo carrying bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

freaktmp

Rating - 98.6%
73   1   0
Country
Greece
Region
Patra
Due to financial problems, I'm selling my Sony Handycam DCR-HC35E minidv video camera and Samsonite Trekking Pro DV55 Duo carrying bag.

The Handycam comes complete with original box, packaging, manuals and all accompanying cables and devices (power supply, battery, docking bay and remote control). I also include an extra heavy duty battery plus external charger with car kit. Plus a long firewire to mini firewire cable that I used to connect to my computer. I will include my only minidv tape I could find (used -- not pictured in the photos I took). The video camera has been used recording for less than two hours in its entire life and has not been used for many years. It is in excellent external condition. It power ups correctly but when I insert the tape it just says "Reinsert the cassette" (please refer to the photo). I don't know if the tape I have is bad or something has gone wrong with the camera itself. Therefore it is sold as is.

The Samsonite Trekking Pro DV55 Duo carrying bag is where I have kept the camera and all peripherals and cables all these years. It is a premium quality really amazing and handy bag, really ergonomic with lots of spaces for everything. In fact I love it so much I bought two of these back in the day! This is in excellent condition and comes with the original shoulder strap.

More info for the items here:
https://www.sony.co.uk/electronics/support/camcorders-tape-camcorders/dcr-hc35e/specifications
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsonite-Trekking-DV55-Video-Camera/dp/B0009V6PPY

Price:
55€ 45€ 40€ 35€ without the original box and packaging
70€ 60€ 55€ 50€ with everything included.

Prices include shipping to all European Union destinations. I accept paypal (family and friends only) or bank transfer and will ship registered delivery with tracking number.

I will combine shipping with the other stuff I sell for more savings.

Advertised elsewhere.

As is. No refunds. No returns. No warranty. Caveat emptor.

Thank you!

PB143164.jpgPB143162.jpgPB143163.jpgPB143161.jpgPB143160.jpgPB143159.jpgPB143158.jpgPB143157.jpgPB143153.jpgPb143156.jpg

Last edited:
Price reduced:
45€ without the original box and packaging
60€ with everything included.

Price reduced:
40€ without the original box and packaging
55€ with everything included.

Price reduced:
35€ without the original box and packaging
50€ with everything included.

Status
Not open for further replies.