Staff Moderator
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Glos
Hello people.

I'm offloading a Commodore 1084S monitor. A little history: https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?91706-1084S-Dead

I finally got round to having a go at fixing this monitor by trying to repair the broken tracks on the board. Unfortunately, all I've managed to achieve is getting the power LED to work again. I really cannot be bothered with it any more so I'm offering it to the community as a S&R that could be useful to someone.

I'm not asking for any money as I have already been refunded by the original seller (since it was their fault due to crap packaging).

To ship this monitor to a UK address I'm asking for a payment of £35 (via PayPal F&F only) to cover shipping costs, packaging material and my time. I will package it as best as I can but will take no responsibility if it gets mashed once more in transit. Don't forget it is dead already!
However, if someone is prepared to pick the monitor up from my gaff - it's totally free.

Added pics are now below.

Laters.

View attachment 1558669

View attachment 1558670

View attachment 1558671

Last edited:
interested, but i would like to ask first the type exactly! ....and a photo please :) thanks in advance!

sztojanov - sorry this is only available to people living in the UK.
mattj - if you follow the link in my original post I've uploaded a picture of the internal damage that I could see.

Last edited:
mattj - if you follow the link in my original post I've uploaded a picture of the internal damage that I could see.

I saw the internal damage :) Didn't you mention that there had been some damage to the case externally? I just wondered how severe that was?

Anyway I have a London address, but no worries - withdrawing my interest. Good luck for your sale!

mattj has agreed to collect the monitor next weekend. Sweet.

Collected from Moggsie this afternoon. Pleasure meeting you and thanks for the monitor :)

Feedback left. Pleased to meet you too Matt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom