Blogger
Rating - 100%
1041   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Hi All,

Going to have a pre Christmas clear out of old bits and bobs, I found two ITX cases yesterday whilst digging out something for a friend and thought I'd list them here.

There are two cases one is cube type with side windows grey front the other is flat case which is black and I think has a 250w PSU inside. Asking £10 each or £15 for both plus shipping costs

Will take pics if there is any interest, have spare bits and bobs I can include free if needed such as cables (IDE, etc) just let me know what you need.

These both housed Micro Amiga One's that I bought and put into newer cases. They're in fair condition, don't expect 'as new' stuff they've been in a cupboard for 3 years.

Thanks for looking.

I am purchasing daugterboard soon for fpga arcade, do any of your cases have space for a 3.5" floppy drive?

Any photos?

Last edited:
Hi Guys, I'll take some pics tomorrow or over the weekend :)

Sorry guys I will dig these out this weekend and take some pics, been very busy sorry.

Sorry these are too buried, they're going to take some serious effort to get to. I'm going to close this down and hopefully have them dug out in time for the Towcester meet to bring along as giveaways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom