Not open for further replies.

kokkiklhs

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Piraeus
Got an excellent looking Atmos here, in great cosmetic condition, tested and perfectly working! The sound is clear and loud, loads software normally, the picture with RF (PAL) is a bit fuzzy, but wouldn't open the case for a repair, as it still holds its original warranty seal from the factory, after 30+ years...
An extra RGB/SCART cable (not included) will give a crystal clear picture to any TV/monitor...
A very nice addition to any retro collection.
Offered here is ONLY the machine, without any extras...
DSC02319.jpgDSC02320.jpgDSC02321.jpgDSC02322.jpg

Asking for 160GBP INCLUDING registered/tracked postage via Hellenic Post ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.
Will accept payment via PayPal (Gift/Family and Friends exclusively)

Also listed elsewhere!
Thank you for looking!!!

How did you manage to test it if you are selling it as factory sealed?

- - - Updated - - -

nm, I read it a couple more times. I'm guessing the warranty sticker is what you call factory sealed?

Exactly, a machine is considered as "factory sealed" as long as it preserves the warranty seal, like the first day that it came out of factory production.
This Oric has never been opened for repair/tweaking and it still works well.
I suppose that you first thought that it would be still sealed/shrinkwrapped in its original box, but this is not my case.
Such machines AFAIK are mentioned as NIB, MIB, NOS etc...

Factory sealed = boxed and shrink wrapped!

What you have is an intact warranty seal.

Factory sealed = boxed and shrink wrapped!

What you have is an intact warranty seal.

My description says exactly your words about the warranty seal, furthermore the photos say it all... IMHO what you define as factory sealed is often mentioned as BNIB (Brand New In Box) ... Anyway, thank you for the comment! :)

Topic is clearly misleading here. This is a used item you're selling, and NOT factory sealed. Lost 10 seconds clicking on this one just to notice how things are. No biggie, but could have spent that time elsewhere ;) As others have mentioned above (I see), "factory sealed" = boxed and shrink wrapped (can also be called NIB or BNIB, but then not necessarily in shrink wrap).

Thread title edited to reflect condition of machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom