For Sale Amiga PS2-Keyboard MINIMALISTIC CABLE Adapter

Cables for Peckmore and timtheloon sent today.
Cable received yesterday, looks great! Haven't had chance to test it yet, but I'm confident it will do the job! :D
----
Edit: Tested cable over the weekend and working perfectly! :D Many thanks for making these. Feedback left. (y)

Last edited:
UPDATE: Special Parallel port keyboard adapter now available too. It allows connecting either Amiga exernal keyboard or PS2 keyboard to Parallel connector (takes power from joystick port-joystick can be connected too, adapter is pass-thru). When driver is loaded you can use the keyboard in system friendly apps. Consult the parkeyboard on aminet for more info.

Interested for a cable adapter (MiniDIN conns) Full Black cable version a DIN-MiniDIN adapter .

- - - Updated - - -

Payment send.

Amiga 2000 Keyboard Adaptor

Amiga 2000 Keyboard Adaptor

Hi there,
I have an Amiga 2000 and would like to put the original keyboard away safe, so I am interested in one of your adaptors. Could you send me a price to have one delivered to postcode 4272, Australia?
Thanks,
Alex.

Adapter received, installed and working perfectly with a DELL PS2 keyboard!!! So glad I can now safely store away my original A2000 keyboard! Thanks a.mi.goun!

Hi
Interested for a cable adapter Full Black cable version MiniDIN adapter PS2 to A4000.
Pls tell me about shipping cost to 18200 Spain.
A big thanks for made it !

Back
Top Bottom