Sold MSX / MSX2 / MSX2+ IDE / CF Interface MSX-DOS Compatible + CF prepared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinclair

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Country
Spain
Region
Clm
IDE interface for MSX and all its variants except for MSXTurbo-R.

It is an interface that allows to connect IDE disks and certain types of CF cards, making it possible to easily transfer files from the PC to the MSX and vice versa.

Interesting extension for our MSX/MSX2/MSX2+ which allows you to manage up to four 32 MB FAT partitions in one only support storage, plenty of software at lower cost than a interface of floppy and a disk drive, as well as being between 5 and 10 times faster than these.

Included IDE interface, the IDE2CF adaptor and a standard CF prepared with everything you need to plug and play! :smile:

Requires at least 64kb of RAM.

The item is brand new and full tested.

Price: 40 Euros + shipping cost.
Payment: Paypal (gift option) or bank transfer.

NO units availables.

Last edited:
Just a word to testify that I bought one of those a year ago, and could use it easily on 3 MSX/MSX2 (Sony, Yashica and Philips).
It works very well!

The only thing to improve it would be to put it in a cartridge case.

Last edited:
I have the Technobytes 512kb Memory Mapper ATA IDE, is this similar ?

Is there a guide anywhere as to how you prepare the CF card ?

Yes, it is also an IDE interface but without memory mapper.

The CF is created with 4 contiguous partitions in FAT12 file system, but it is not necessary because the CF is totally ready to play completely from the first moment.

I have a Toshiba hx-10. Assuming it will work with my machine and pending shipping costs to South Africa, I'm interested!

Thanks
-(e)

I have a Toshiba hx-10. Assuming it will work with my machine and pending shipping costs to South Africa, I'm interested!

Thanks
-(e)

That's the one I have and the card works brilliantly with it and there are loads of extra games to be found in the usual places.

Thanks
-(e)

That's the one I have and the card works brilliantly with it and there are loads of extra games to be found in the usual places.
Awesome info, thanks. Bought it.

Thanks
-(e)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom