Not open for further replies.

slaz

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Country
UK
Region
London
As above - part no. 109-32900-10 (I think this is a ATI part no. , not Apple).
I'm describing it as Apple because of the sticker on the ROM

APPLE MACH64
113-32900-105
(C) 1996

Has a 15-pin D monitor connector (NOT Dsub-15 VGA)
I'm not sure if this would have been fitted as stock in a PCI Powermac - possibly.
I think its highly likely this would work as a secondary display in a PCI Powermac (but can't be sure).

Unable to test - but it looks in very good physically - and I'd be inclined to vouch for it.

£10 + shippping.

IMG_1660s.jpg

The fancy-looking blue-ish chip top/left is apparently a IBM pallette DAC :)

It seems likely from subsequent info that this card is very possibly not 4MB - could be 2 or even 1MB.

Last edited:
i got the pc equivelant of this card im trying to get it repaired right now as its got a broken resistor

I think this card has 2MB of memory with optional upgrade to 4MB via daughterboard.

Oops - just spotted this.

I had another google and found evidence that it may not be a 4MB card - in fact it may nt even be a 2MB card - it might be just 1MB :-/
The fact that it has the olde-worlde 15-pin D connector implies that its from quite early in the PCI PowerMac era - and the space for 4 extra RAM chips - it could be just 1MB :oops:

Don't want to mislead anyone .... but can't change the thread title now. <I've removed the 4MB bit of the title for now>

Last edited by a moderator:
OK - I'll bow to your (probably better) judgement .... thanks for pointing it out.

Not a particularly desirable card I suppose - but that IBM pallette DAC chip looks very pretty :)

Might do for someone rebuilding a 7200 or 7500 PowerMac I guess - or like I said, a secondary display perhaps. Got a feeling I might actually have a 15D -> 15Dsub adapter somewhere in the depths of the bits boxes (don't ask me to find it now though :) )

Card now sold (see separate thread in Apple section).

For posterity, I did actually get the magnifying glass out and check properly .... yeah it has 4off 256k x 16 VRAM chips, so 1MB 64-bit wide memory.

@mods - thread can be closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom