Stormcaller

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Waterlooville, Hampshire
Hi there,

Just picked up my first Amiga but it's needed some fixing up. One of the keys on the keyboard is broken, and I'm looking for one of the black plastic pieces that goes between the keycap and the pad that stamps on the membrane. I tried glueing it together but that didn't hold. I figured someone here might have broken a nonfunctional keyboard for parts so I'm asking on the offchance someone has a spare one before I start looking for a whole keyboard.

I don't know if this model of keyboard has variations, the machine came with a rev 6a motherboard but someone had been inside it before I got this so my keyboard may not be the original one.

Thanks in advance!

Hi there,

Just picked up my first Amiga but it's needed some fixing up. One of the keys on the keyboard is broken, and I'm looking for one of the black plastic pieces that goes between the keycap and the pad that stamps on the membrane. I tried glueing it together but that didn't hold. I figured someone here might have broken a nonfunctional keyboard for parts so I'm asking on the offchance someone has a spare one before I start looking for a whole keyboard.

I don't know if this model of keyboard has variations, the machine came with a rev 6a motherboard but someone had been inside it before I got this so my keyboard may not be the original one.

Thanks in advance!
Hi, I have a spare keyboard. French lay-out though that I can sell. The big enter key doesn't work anymore. If you are interested you can send pm for details.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom