Part of my collection! MBoards (SS7,S7,486,386,286,XT), Sound Cards (SB, GUS, PAS), MIDI Gear (MT32,CM64,SC-55,MU80)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump once again! Motherboards, Roland MIDI modules and a GeForce 2 Ti still available for sale!

Is 14. DFI K6XV3+ rev A still available?

That particular board has been sold. If you still want a DFI K6XV3+ i can sell you the one i thought about keeping to myself but that i was going to list it anyway, i just haven't found neither time or patiente to list everything else i have for sale and take pictures.

The K6XV3+ i have is actually a rev B. So if you are interested i will accept 65€ + shipping and packing for it. Like i said this board is going to get listed eventually anyway, i just need to find time to organize myself.

For anyone interested, i will probably also reform this thread and organize the stuff for sale in separate threads. I think it will be easier for me to manage.

Roland CM-300, DFI K6XV3+/66, Shuttle HOT-597 among others added to the sale, please check first post!

Last edited:
You're supposed to leave prices up for things that have sold. Just sayin'. Well that and i was curious about the price paid for some of the cards.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just cleaned up the thread. I was tired of seeing all the sold stuff there taking space.

BTW, Roland CM-64 sold to torncore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom