Closed Big box games: AB 3D II, Desert Strike, Road Rash, Fears, Alien 3, Skidmarks, Body blows, Mean Arenas, Brutal Football, Microprose Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadlock

Blogger
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Merseyside
I have the following big box Amiga games available for sale. All are tested as working for at least 15 minutes of play, and if the disks were readable under WB i copied them to the hard drive to ensure there were no read errors.
All the games have original manuals, disk and code sheets where necessary. A few even have the original purchase receipts included. All the boxes are in good condition with just a few minor scuffs around the edges. There is a little bit of damage to Robcod box and Alien Breed 3d2 as shown in the photos.
Microprose Grand Prix - £9
Brutal football - £9
Fears - £9
Desert Strike £12
James Pond 2 Robocod + Kid Gloves 2 (special double pack for home computer club)- £15
Alien 3 - £14
Mean arenas - £9
Road rash - £9
Skidmarks - £9
Alien breed 3d II - the killing grounds - £18
Body blows - £9

This games are listed for sale elsewhere so if they do sell off Amibay i will update this post as soon as I can to reflect that they are no longer available.

Prices are for Paypal payment but are excluding Postage, UK postage is £2.95 for 1 - 4 games.
Please message me for postage prices for outside the UK
IMG_20180104_173335.jpg IMG_20180104_173437.jpg IMG_20180107_180055.jpg IMG_20180107_181615.jpg

If you want to see any extra photos please ask

Last edited:
Sold Fears, Alien Breed 3D 2 and Desert Strike, Skidmarks and Body blows off Amibay

Last edited:
bumping to see if there is any interested in the remaining items

I still have these games available if anyone is interested?

Mean Arenas - £9
Brutal Football - £9
Road Rash - £9
Microprose Grand Prix - £9

Brutal football has been sold off Amibay, only Microsprose F1 grand prix left if anyone is interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom