Not open for further replies.

Rasta

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Country
Wales
Region
Cardiff
Evening, I'm not really sure how to do this, but I'm putting these up for "sale" (I really just want the price of postage, packaging and a coffee or something) - rather than put them in the recycling.

So, they'll be here for the next week or so. I'm away from home for the duration, and if there's no interest, I'll close this and bin them. I'd rather someone get something from them than do that.

Computer Express Issue 57 - Dec 9, 1989.
Computer Express Issue 89 - Jul 21, 1990.
Computer Express Issue 128 - Apr 20, 1991.
Total Amiga Issue 13 Winter 2002.
Amiga Computing Volume 3 No. 6 Nov 1990.
Amiga Active Issue 3 Dec 1999.
Amiga Format Issue 127
Amiga Format Issue 128
Amiga Format Issue 129
Amiga Format Issue 130
Amiga Format Issue 131

If you want to suggest archive people, please direct them rather than telling me, as I've mentioned - I won't be able to reply for a week :)

They're fresh from an attic. I've brushed off any surface dust that was on one or two. I'm surprised how good they look (photo below hides nothing, there's no point). Chances are I'll have the cover disks, and if I find them and dig them out, I'll send them untested. Probably with some extras, as I've got a load of them to be rid of too.

Postage will be from w/c Jan 22nd 2018. Happy to attempt to send them anywhere in the world, depending on the static I get from the post office. Do appreciate tho that the further they are from the UK, the greater the chances of damage. I don't think it's worth asking long distance for a large price. I'll package as reasonably as possible but not going to extreme measures, in the UK the post office are very unreasonable with parcels and pricing I feel.

For ALL of them, I'll take £20 for the UK including postage costs. In the EU, I'll take €27.50, including postage etc. For the rest of the world, I'll say £40/€45/$55-US (I have no idea, but that's gotta be enough, if it's wildly more I may refund you and we'll chat further). EDIT: Paypal gifting.

Doing them separately is going to be a pain for me. I'll decide on that when I come back before going to the bin. If someone's overly excited about individuals, I'll definitely consider it.

Untitled.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Please close this, I've posted in the archive cos idiot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom