For Sale GuruROM for GVP Series II and C= A2091/A590 + v6.16 omniscsi.device

breech - Australia - 2x GuruROM+Adapter - A590+GVP - shipped
Buckers - UK - 1x GuruROM+Adapter - GVP - shipped
Yougorin - Poland - 2x GuruROM+Adapter - GVP - shipped
omegamsx - Netherlands - 2x GuruROM+Adapter, one each GVP & A2091 - shipped

New payment rules: Payment required within 48h after you have this PM and logged in to Amibay (I'll check your last login time) and 7 days maximum (if you have not logged in). After that you will loose your place in the queue. If you had time to log in, then I don't see a reason not having 1-2 minutes to send your payment. Had people sitting on the PM for ten days without payment - time wasting - sorry.
-----------------------------------
All shipped, end of Group 1 ------- I'm out of ROMs ------- please contact thebajaguy about the next batch availability not me, it depends on him when I have more ROMs to distribute - thanks.

Last edited:
Yes. I hope to get to Group 2 in the fall. Too hot to solder in my workspace. I also just got a replacement HC8 to use as a test fixture. The socket wore out and I had problems getting a ZIF socket to mount reliably. I was getting test fails and had to stop.

Looks like I'm pretty late to this party, but I would totally be down to buy one of these upgrades the moment they're available again - my GVP HD+ with SCSI2SD is crying out for the latest ROM! :D

Supports GVP A530 and A500-HD8, GVP A2000 Series II HC/HC8, Combo/G-Force boards with SCSI, C= A2091 and A590. Let me know if you want one for each, or just the A2091.

Last edited:
I would like to add another rom for the A500-HD8 and one for a A2000 Series II HC8 to my order, I am happy to get the one I for the HD8 II I asked for first and the other two later.

Springycz - I added you for one. If you want a second, just let me know in PM.
Dellamort - I added two to your existing one. If that's incorrect, please let me know in PM.

Thanks.

I'm interested in one for A2091/590. Are they the same? USA.

Back
Top Bottom