For Sale GuruROM for GVP Series II and C= A2091/A590 + v6.16 omniscsi.device

Hello!

If this is still avaliable, I'd like to purchase one unit please

Best, Nowee

Hallo. I need one for my GForce030@50 (I hope it can read exacly ST373207LW Seagate Cheetah 10k7 U320 68pin SCSI Hard Drive )

Im from Italy

Thx waiting for your response

Expressing interest for 2 x Guru Rom + Adapter.
1 for my GVP Impact Series 2 a500+ for A500 and
1 for my Ge-Force 040 Combo for A2000.

Will definitely buy and can pay as soon as asked.

Australian based.

Kind regards

Alan Haynes

Last edited:
Interested in the adapter shipping to the Netherlands
Impact gvp hc8 ii card

Hi Haider, I am sorry if I am confused but from what you are saying there is an adapter shipping to the Netherlands that is not wanted and you are asking if I want it?
If that is right I am happy to have it. I have an GVP Impact Series II HD + 8 and I suppose it should fit.
How much do you want for it please?

Hi sorry for the confusion.
I have a amiga 200 and will soon also have a
Impact A2000-HC+8 Series II.
I would like the guru rom for this card.
Is that possible thanks

Hi sorry for the confusion.
I have a amiga 200 and will soon also have a
Impact A2000-HC+8 Series II.
I would like the guru rom for this card.
Is that possible thanks

My apologies as I thought you had one you did not want but you want one like myself.
I am actually after 2 of them; one for the a500 GVP Impact series II HD + 8 and one for the GVP Impact Series II Combo 040 for my 2000.
I guess we will have to wait and hope they are still being made.
All the best.

Thread dead? After one months no answers

Inviato dal mio PRA-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thread dead? After one months no answers

Inviato dal mio PRA-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

You are probably right but at least if the maker of these Guru Rom's decides to make some more we might get a chance
We will just have to wait and see.

GuruROM for GVP Series II and C= A2091/A590 + v6.16 omniscsi.device

Can someone indicate to me what this ROM is doing? I have a stock A500 and looking for a GVP A530 so I’m just curious...
Thank you all

Last edited:
Are these still available if not please close the thread
The guy who started the thread was here a few weeks ago to assure everyone that he is going to be starting to make units again soon, although I think I have already been waiting about a year ;) .

Last edited:
Are these still available if not please close the thread
The guy who started the thread was here a few weeks ago to assure everyone that he is going to be starting to make units again soon, although I think I have already been waiting about a year ;) .

Thanks Dellamorte. I thought I had gotten that same idea from earlier on in the thread and with COVID-19 it should be obvious to most that everything particularly from another country will take longer. Even here in Australia our postal service has gone from a couple of days to a week now so we just have to be patient.

Can someone indicate to me what this ROM is doing? I have a stock A500 and looking for a GVP A530 so I’m just curious...
Thank you all

Not sure if you found out, but check the first post in the thread. It's under "What GuruROM provides"

Back
Top Bottom