Not open for further replies.

FeedingDragon

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Texas
For sale is a Sound Blaster 32 (CT3600) with 2 MB RAM. With the RAM, functions like an improved Sound Blaster AWE32. Was working fine when pulled from an old machine. Has been in storage for several years. A brief warning, was stored in a house with 2 heavy smokers, and I own a cat. I will attempt to clean it, but please expect smoke smell & cat dander.

Asking price $50 $25 $15SOLD to SEGamer
(+ shipping & PP fees)
SB32a.jpgSB32b.jpgSB32c.jpg

Price cut in half because of a bit of minor damage discovered. the right retention clip on the upper SIMM socket is missing, so the upper stick isn't held securely. Was able to get what looks & feels like a good & stable connection by jury rigging with a bit of tape, but am reducing the cost because I cannot actually test it right now.

Last edited:
interested pending Shipping quote to UK please

Thanks for getting the shipping quote sadly I’m gonna Pass on this

Interest withdrawn

Good Luck with your sale @FeedingDragon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sort of figured :( I really don't expect to sell most things except in the US (maybe Canada,) unless someone wants several items. It's really only cost effective if buying several items t be shipped together. I've seen other people charging considerably less for international shipping, but can't figure out how they are getting such good prices.

Bumping & final price reduction. With the RAM its the same as an AWE32, just needs a bit of TLC to get one of the sticks to stay :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom