-Acid-

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
Country
England
Region
South Shields
Could do with a wipe over but works fine as can be seen in the pictures. Original PSU is here but I would suggest replacing it immediately from what i've read on the internet. The polystyrene lid is missing from the box, the box itself is in reasonable condition considering it's age.

I'm asking for £45 plus postage and any fees if you want to pay by goods.

Attachments

• Img_0963.jpg
    Img_0963.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Img_0964.jpg
    Img_0964.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Img_0965.jpg
    Img_0965.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Img_0966.jpg
    Img_0966.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Img_0967.jpg
    Img_0967.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Img_0968.jpg
    Img_0968.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 0
Absolutely no communication from Hemdale despite the fact he has visited the board at least twice since I pm'd him. Offered it to Hauser.

Last edited:
You sent the shipping costs only one day ago, so ... calm down. I've life beside amibay. And the fact, that i visited the forum doesn't mean, that i can write all the time (in my company for example). I ALWAYS try to answer as quick as possible.

But ... your choice. Thanks for waiting longer than a few hours ...

Good luck & have a nice day ...

Last edited:
You sent the shipping costs only one day ago, so ... calm down. I've life beside amibay. And the fact, that i visited the forum doesn't mean, that i can write all the time (in my company for example). I ALWAYS try to answer as quick as possible.

But ... your choice. Thanks for waiting longer than a few hours ...

Good luck & have a nice day ...

Pm sent 9th February 2018, 11:30 < you've had almost 2 full days to respond but chose not to when you clearly had the time and opportunity to, it would have taken you 10 seconds to reply with some sort of message. I think that's a fair amount of time over a weekend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom