Not open for further replies.

RichardM

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Birmingham
Phase 5 Cyberstorm II with full 68060 CPU latest Rev 6 processor and 128MB ram.

Card runs fast, cool and stable at 66Mhz - pictures to follow.

700GB + postage + paypal fees if applicable.

Quick PayPal check shows £700 is €753.10 if this is helpful for potential buyers

more like:
700 Pound is approx. 784.05 Euro (Updated on 03/06 15:45)

and dont forget, that paypal will have its own rates... :(

That’s what PayPal give me to send has a gift

Pictures Of Cyberstorm II

image3.jpg
image4.jpg
image5.jpg

Interested. Do u know the serial number?

Declaring Interest. How much for shipping + paypal fees. Destination is Paris (France) ?
Thanks

I've no idea I'm afraid - is there a way for me to find out?

Probably not, according to my wife its : YOUWILLNOTBUYTHATTHING

So pgreffet is the next in line.

Last edited:
Declaring Interest. How much for shipping + paypal fees. Destination is Paris (France) ?
Thanks

PGreffet first in line,

Postage to France is 13GBP fully tracked and insured (total 713GBP + PayPal fees if applicable)

Shipment received with nice looking paper wrap ! Although not tested (will do this WE) positive feedback !

Hi !
After many tries (jumpers 100 and 104 INT and EXT), with/out ram modules, with/out CV64 the CSMKII seems not to work :eek:: black screen at boot but HD working, keyboard working.
So Richard please reply to my PMs.
Thanks.
Pierre

Hi !
After many tries (jumpers 100 and 104 INT and EXT), with/out ram modules, with/out CV64 the CSMKII seems not to work :eek:: black screen at boot but HD working, keyboard working.
So Richard please reply to my PMs.
Thanks.
Pierre

PM replied - please let me know if item is working correctly,

Kind regards

pgreffet,have you tried it with out the HDD connected the reason I say this is you want to see if the Amiga boots to the Amiga Boot screen if this happens the CSMKII card should be working

have you also installed the cyberstorms drivers with the 060 library, if I remember correctly these have to be installed before fitting the card but I could be getting mixed up with the Blizzard 1260.

here is a link to the Phase 5 Manuals to help you set it up to if you don't have one http://phase5.a1k.org/manuals.html

Last edited:
Hi,

MK II booting too without librares (clean 3.1) and is possible copy this right 68040 and 68060.library after booting to WB.

When is IDE port without any device then Amiga need some time to booting or enter to early boot menu.

Regards, Sveta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom