Justin

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
UK
Hi all,
don't know if this is the right thread so please feel free to move it if need be.
I'm looking for the top case sticker/badge which i think once said A1200 and the sticker for the base which i think is a silver warrenty sticker, also looking for some LED's i can power directly from the motherboard that i can place where ever i see fit.
thanks in advance to anyone that can help
cheers, JuvUK

Re: A1200 case stickers/badges

*ahem

;)

got you covered my friend, I will be sending you a Top Chassis with CBM A1200 logo metal sticker, if you need LED Flyer leads let me know what mischief you have planned and I will see what i can sort out my friend,

Ooo and a Floppy Drive :D

Hiya buddy!! hope you're doing good m8y
idea i have is to remove some of the grid work at the back of the case and to place some red or blue leds along that grill also to open the top left hand side of the case and mount the cf card there so i can change cf cards at will and also to back light the new slot with another led.
i think red leds now i've thought about it, i've painted the case satin black and i'm about to start cutting up the trap door, i will also need to find 4 x rubber feet but a few mm thicker than the originals (i'm REALLY enjoying this hackery and am looking forward to posting some pics)
i'll phone you to discuss later if you like)
thanks, JuvUK

That will be awesome m8y

I shall be in all day tomorrow :D AND "shock / horror" I have Monday Free TOO!!! WHOOOO :D

mentioning rubber feet eh?

well m8y, I bought a load at wilkinson's a while back for the FAx86 project (let me grab a pic)

AHA! have a look at this luscious linkie

I can put 4 of them in the parcel for you on monday :D

those rubber feet look perfect buddy!!! and thoughts about the LEDs?

talk to you later m8y

JuvUK

Zetro required pron lol

need to re do the dvd drive cover it blistered for some reason, ah well it's on my to do list ;o)

JuvUK

Last edited:

Heh heh JuvUK! .....At least you've supplied him with another Fix! :LOL:

I LOVE THAT BLACK!!!!

a nice job on that black indeed my friend!!!!!

I think i k now the reason why the bubling on the ROM facia, the top coat on that was for another project (the A600+) and thats a final not an under coat. The Irony is if you pealed off all the coats, there is Black under there my friend :D, I will have a hunt around I may have a black facia for that drive (i got it in a job lot of 5 units, 4 worked , I sold on 2 and kept 2) so i believe I have a spare BLACK facia for it m8.

I really do love that black it looks awesome, although it shows the dirt on the keyboard... (i blame city link, he must emptied his ashtray on it while he was delivering it ;) :D))

anyway buzz away my friend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom