Blogger
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Baden-Wuerttemberg
Cheers folks,

I have finally made up my mind to start a hunt for my personal ultimate Amiga item - a CyberStorm MKII :mrgreen:

I have thought for a long time whether I should really invest this amount of money, but hey - you only live once :D And my A4KD is really screaming for one, so PLEEEEEAAAAAASEEE :-D if you have one that you can part with, shoot me a PM! Original packaging, manuals, etc. would be really nice, but is not a must. And since I would like to keep my Fastlane Z3 in the A4KD, the CyberStorm should not have one of the DMA-affected problematic serial numbers mentioned here.

Thanks for looking (y)

Cheers folks,

I have finally made up my mind to start a hunt for my personal ultimate Amiga item - a CyberStorm MKII :mrgreen:

I have thought for a long time whether I should really invest this amount of money, but hey - you only live once :D And my A4KD is really screaming for one, so PLEEEEEAAAAAASEEE :-D if you have one that you can part with, shoot me a PM! Original packaging, manuals, etc. would be really nice, but is not a must. And since I would like to keep my Fastlane Z3 in the A4KD, the CyberStorm should not have one of the DMA-affected problematic serial numbers mentioned here.

Thanks for looking (y)

I have a spare one, will PM.

X-Surf 100 and CyberStorm MK2 arrived safe and sound (y) Quite fast shipping I would say. Also transferred the other half of the money via IBAN / BIC. Positive feedback left :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom