Not open for further replies.

Trixta

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Country
uk
Region
cornwall
Hello, I have a whole bunch of amiga games that I want to sell off. As Im new to the site, I'm only going to list 1 (for now) just to see how easy it was to sell and making sure the person gets the game etc.

My first game for sale is a big box version of Cannon fodder. This game has been sitting in a water/dust proof plastic container for around 18+ years. It comes from a smoke and pet free home. I cannot guarantee it still works, but it was working before being placed in storage and nothing magnetic near it.

I believe it is complete, but if you notice something missing, don't hesitate to ask. I have no idea if the bottle cap in the picture came with the game or ended up in the box some how.

I would describe the condition as near mint.
For sale big box cannon fodder, £10 + postage and packaging, I currently have no idea how much the postage will be due to the size of the box. And I'm only willing to post it via tracked (as mentioned above, first transaction here, so want it to go smooth). But im happy to post it anywhere in the world.

If I've missed something out, go easy on me its my first time here.

Attachments

• IMG_0420.jpg
    IMG_0420.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0419.jpg
    IMG_0419.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I'm interested. But of course the shipping does need to be reasonable - could you get an estimate towards Finland please? :)

Last edited:
I'm interested. But of course the shipping does need to be reasonable - could you get an estimate towards Finland please? :)

Hello, hopefully I can get it weighed later today and be able to give you an estimate :)

-edit-

£5.50 internal shipping.
£3.40 first class (uk)
£4.40 first class signed for (uk)

Last edited:
"Internal"? Is that "international" or are you still working on that? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom