wiebow

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
Netherlands
Region
FRL
Hi there,

I am looking for these books, willing to pay a nice price for them... Let me know if you (or someone you know) wants to sell these...

Hi I have :

Commodore 128 Reference Guide for Programmers.

Commodore 64/128 Assembly Language Programming.

I have PM you.

Jamie.

Last edited:
7399832a30b20ebdf1f389e00b5e8e2b.jpg

e746f81f71e77002357a6d1a6f6999ef.jpg

Requested condition.

Jamie.

Thanks for that.

This was a nice bonus, but it was not the book I asked for in the title of this thread. If anyone can still help me acquire those books, then please let me know!!

If offered books were not the ones you asked for - I do not understand why they were offered to you at all.
I have WANTED thread for any books for C128 and it seems they were offered to me for a few seconds before the offer was withdrawn and offered to you as you posted first... but not for those books...

Thanks for that.

This was a nice bonus, but it was not the book I asked for in the title of this thread. If anyone can still help me acquire those books, then please let me know!!

If offered books were not the ones you asked for - I do not understand why they were offered to you at all.
I have WANTED thread for any books for C128 and it seems they were offered to me for a few seconds before the offer was withdrawn and offered to you as you posted first... but not for those books...

Thanks for that.

OK calm down I thought the "Commodore 128 Reference Guide for Programmers" was the one he was looking for chill out it's only a book.

So did I upon first inspection, but I later realised it is in fact another book. The titles are much the same. But by then payment was already sent, AND I was not even aware of your post as I do not scan the threads daily, or even weekly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom