mjsaville

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
Hi All,

I have up for sale my Dreamcast VGA / HDTV switch box adapter which I have hardly used.

Looking for £14, + £2.50 postage in the UK. I may ship to Europe depending on the country and postal cost.

I will accept PayPal, PayPal Gift - The item will be shipped next business day, using a tracked courier.

The Dreamcast VGA adapter is as follows:

For the best possible picture from any region Dreamcast, the VGA adapter connects directly to any VGA monitor and supports true VGA output with supported games. This box attaches to the Sega Dreamcast and allows you to connect to a display that has VGA input (PC monitor, HDTV etc.), and display your compatible games in 480p (progressive scan) for improved picture quality over standard connections such as scart and rf out. In addition to this, the box also has a switch on it, which allows you to view games that aren't compatible with the VGA box (a minority) with the simple flick of the switch.

The special feature of this box is that you can also connect your DC to your TV through the box, just flick the switch to select TV or VGA, no need to reach behind and unplug and plug in cables again! Also features a stereo audio output socket to connect headphones PC speakers or even your HiFi!

Outputs:

• VGA (PC monitor or HDTV) HD TV
  • S-Video
  • A/V (red/white/yellow cables)
  • Stereo 3.5mm socket (to connect headphones PC speakers or even your HiFi!)

Any queries please, get in touch...

IMG_0186_zpsjvazvxxv.jpg

IMG_0188_zpsivy0zdog.jpg

IMG_0187_zpsfhsj4i0l.jpg

IMG_0189_zpsra2exnnm.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom