Not open for further replies.

F2bnp

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
GR
Up for sale is the PAL release of Spider-Man for the SNES. This game came into my possession somewhat recently, but I have no interest in the game itself and discovered it's one of the rarer PAL releases for some reason.
It's the one based on the mid 90's animated series. The cartridge and label are in pretty good shape as you can see in the tiny photo, sorry about that but I had to single it out from a photo with multiple carts :LOL:.

234.jpg

It's also in perfect working order. I'm honest with the fact that I had no clue this was rare, apparently demanding as much as 70-100 quid on some sites/shops! I'm content with a much lower price of 50 Euros, shipping within EU should be no more than 5-6 Euros including bubblewrapped packaging and tracking.
Let me know if you're interested in it, I also have a German copy of The Legend of Zelda : A Link to the Past which I don't care much for.

Id be interested in the german zelda, I like odditys. Provided you're not asking silly money for it

Please lock this thread, I've decided to create a bigger sale with more SNES games, Spider-Man included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom