reflex79

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
Naples
Hello,

I'm looking for an ACARD AEC-7730A adapter or a similar one in order to plug a SSD drive to my CSPPC.

I live in Italy

I know this is a few months old but I wanted to note a recent development concerning the ACard devices.

I have been ordering these devices factory-direct and selling them to individuals and a few companies, including one large international manufacturer using them to retrofit old manufacturing machines. This week I went to place another quantity order and have been unable to get the order filled.

ok it looks like you have what I'm looking for, give me your price with shipping to italy.

Just an update. I have been unable to get any response from Acard or its US counterpart, 4SAN, even though the latter has items up on eBay.

There are some providers which show the 7730A available in-stock with astronomical prices; obviously they are aware of the situation and the sudden scarcity of the part.

As well, while researching I found a number of personnel reviews of the company which indicate to me Acard was starting to disintegrate during Q4 2017. The Acard website had a notice of having been offline due to floods coming back on-line in December.

I found it, there is a local dealer based in Netherland that sells it for about 170 euros plus shipping.

Thread can be closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom