SkyLarkEire

Banned
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Country
Ireland
Region
Connacht
I am giving up with my project of completion of Commodore 128D in plactic case. Everything works perfect. I have original Case, Motherboard, PSU and 1571 FDD. I bought an original PSU some time ago and a lever handle for the FDD but I have been not able to source any keyboard for it for more than 2 years. I spent too much time and money for this project. Now I have a standard Commodore 128 with 1571 FDD and that is enough for my satisfaction... so lets begin...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For sale is:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original Case for Commodore 128D with all screws, Power Socket and Power Switch, Power and Floppy LEDs. Condition of the Case is good but please note the crack on the grill - that should be easy to fix, cable arms at the back are glued - that is standard for the plastic case, because they are long and tiny - easy to brake. I have not noticed anything else. There is some discolouration - but this case was not retrobrighted!
A1.jpgA2.jpgA3.jpg
A4.jpgA5.jpgA6.jpg
Price EUR 50.00 + PP SOLD TO cugar124
Original 1571 Floppy Disk Drive for Commodore 128D with MotherBoard, Lever Handle and all cables. Condition of the FDD is very good, 100% working.
B1.jpg
Price EUR 60.00 + PP SOLD TO bfarmilo
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original Power Supply Unit for Commodore 128D with all cables. Condition of the PSU is very good, 100% working.
C1.jpgC2.jpg
Price EUR 50.00 + PP
(was 70.00, 65.00, 60.00, 55.00)
Original MotherBoard rev.7 for Commodore 128D with RF Shields. Condition is very good, 100% working.
D1.jpg
Price EUR 70.00 + PP SOLD TO TheCorfiot

Please ask for shipping to your country (standard and registered available).
I can send worldwide.
Payment by PayPal as gift or buyer pays PayPal fees.

EDIT. ALSO FOR SALE ELSEWHERE

Last edited:
Sorry interest withdrawn - I should have read the post properly as I didn't realise its was a parts sale.

Last edited:
No contact from Junior for more than 48 hours = interest withdrawn.

Power Supply Unit and MotherBoard are still AVAILABLE for everyone.

First post had been updated.

Last edited:
bfarmilo - 1571 floppy disk drive had been sent to New Zealand this morning. PM sent.

cugar124 - I expect payment tonight as agreed.

Last edited:
My appologies for the late reply but very busy the last week,
Sorry interest withdrawn item in combination with shipping costs to high .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom