Not open for further replies.

ladyamygdala

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
England
Region
North East Lincolnshire
I'm looking for a donor top shell for my CD32 after UPS smashed the heck out of mine on its way back to me - luckily the CDROM door survived. Just need plastic, my electronics are OK, so I'm looking for a relatively cheap unit, even something already stripped for parts is fine.

Amy

Hi, did the clear plastic screen break as well as I’m looking for a replacement for mine, I do have top case I could trade but this has breaks in two of the corners if you only wanted intact condition.

Clear plastic screen is OK but I'm looking for intact condition - If I end up sourcing a whole dead unit I'll contact you about that part.

I hope mine isnt like that when UPS droo it off later! You can claim on the insurance for it unless the sender didnt pay for it then make him or her compensate you.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

5e5ce8946493178cbf0a3489b5a0022e.jpg

I have a case I brought of eBay I could sell you
The door and base are damaged but the upper is in good condition if your interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good but can I get back to you next week? I'm waiting to see what UPS say about my claim on the parcel.

BTW how much are you looking to get for it? PMs are acceptable if you don't wanna discuss in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom