F2bnp

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
GR
Up for sale are the following SNES games:

• International Superstar Soccer (Konami's ISS series which later went on to become "Pro Evolution Soccer")
  • Super Soccer
  • Spider-Man (apparently one of the rarest PAL games)
  • The Legend of Zelda - Link to the Past (German)
  • Super Mario All Stars
All of the games are in good to great condition, bare cartridges only unfortunately. ISS' front label has seen better days, but otherwise all games are in great working order and I've also cleaned the contacts from dust. Zelda stills has completed save files, so the battery is working fine, not entirely sure about Super Mario All Stars however, might need a CR2032 replacement.

I'm not selling these individually, except for Spider-Man which drives the cost up quite a bit and I am willing to sell individually. The price for the entire lot is 20E, otherwise you can have them all for 45E minus Spider-Man which I'd be willing to sell for 35E.

Shipping costs have not been accounted for, but I expect them to be around the ballpark of 10E for the lot and around 5E for a single cart.

Only Super Mario All Stars is available now and the price is 10E + shipping in a bubblewrapped envelope with tracking which should be roughly 4-5E.

Let me know if you're interested below.
27744777_10215791450363832_1382146342_o.jpg.84386e35c772687c0dc550c666faf2df.jpg

Last edited:
Up for sale are the following SNES games:

• International Superstar Soccer (Konami's ISS series which later went on to become "Pro Evolution Soccer")
  • Super Soccer
  • Spider-Man (apparently one of the rarest PAL games)
  • The Legend of Zelda - Link to the Past (German)
  • Super Mario All Stars
All of the games are in good to great condition, bare cartridges only unfortunately. ISS' front label has seen better days, but otherwise all games are in great working order and I've also cleaned the contacts from dust. Zelda stills has completed save files, so the battery is working fine, not entirely sure about Super Mario All Stars however, might need a CR2032 replacement.

I'm not selling these individually, except for Spider-Man which drives the cost up quite a bit and I am willing to sell individually. The price for the entire lot is 70E, otherwise you can have them all for 45E minus Spider-Man which I'd be willing to sell for 35E.

Shipping costs have not been accounted for, but I expect them to be around the ballpark of 10E for the lot and around 5E for a single cart. Let me know if you're interested below.
View attachment 134027
Interested in Spiderman

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Payment received for Spider-man, removing it from sale.
All received, thank you. Will leave +1 when I get a moment

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom