Blogger
Rating - 100%
1041   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Hi,

As photo I've got the following games. Was thinking of getting another CPC464 but I have most these games on Speccy/C64 I might as well just pass the CPC games on and put the money towards something else (namely an A1200)

Anyway, please see pics. Asking price is £40 inc UK Postage. Top row of tape games in first pic are sealed.

FB_IMG_1523349797719.jpgFB_IMG_1523349802072.jpgFB_IMG_1523349806450.jpg

Cheers.

Hi steve

if your considering a 464 with matching colour monitor both boxed
have a word with bas. I have his here passing to him at mk meetup

Hi steve

if your considering a 464 with matching colour monitor both boxed
have a word with bas. I have his here passing to him at mk meetup

Hi Kevin, I have the monitor I use with my Spectrum's.

I sold my 464 ages ago and thought I sold all the games, but mustn't have lol. I thought about getting another but equally I'm happy to just move the games on, whatever comes first.

Anything I don't sell the next week or so (that's currently listed) will be coming to Towcester and will be either swapsies, prizes, etc :)

Anything I sell before will be feeding the RX8 lol.

Last edited:
RX8...My sister had one,, req feeding many times :) also snacked on plugs more than we wanted it to..

nice car but....

I would like to keep the 464 and monitor just because they are a pair boxed, inside the box they are wrapped in newspaper from the 80's, interesting read..
but alas they aint mine..

Last edited:
Hi Steve,
This batch still for sale? Interested as well as I've been attempting to recover my cassette software after I lost a bunch of it in a house move.

Cheers!
S.

Hi Steve,
This batch still for sale? Interested as well as I've been attempting to recover my cassette software after I lost a bunch of it in a house move.

Cheers!
S.

Hi ya, I've not heard anything further from turrican5, I'll chase him up and get back to you.

I'd need to check shipping rates for Ireland to make sure I can afford to include in the price.

All the best,

Hi Steve,

Cheers!
S.

Hi ya, I've not heard anything further from turrican5, I'll chase him up and get back to you.

I'd need to check shipping rates for Ireland to make sure I can afford to include in the price.

All the best,

Thanks for the quick response, Steve.

No panic on the rates if it's too much. I've a UK address that it can be sent to and forwarded to and a bucketload of change to give the Post Office for the service. ;)

No panic on the rates if it's too much. I've a UK address that it can be sent to and forwarded to and a bucketload of change to give the Post Office for the service. ;)

Perfect, I've chased up the other Interest and will let you know the outcome later :)

Perfect, I've chased up the other Interest and will let you know the outcome later :)

Sounds good mate. There's a few childhood gems in that bundle, Tolkien Trilogy being one. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom