Closed Atari Mega STE VME video card

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for VME video card for Atari Mega STE

Hi, I have a ESCREEN Monochrome card for VME Bus to sell. It is (was) made by Fa. Eickmann, Card is fully operational and very fast! Works fine up to 1260x960 pixel. If interested I can send some pix and infos.

Hi, I have a ESCREEN Monochrome card for VME Bus to sell. It is (was) made by Fa. Eickmann, Card is fully operational and very fast! Works fine up to 1260x960 pixel. If interested I can send some pix and infos.
Hi, apologies for delay in answer, i wasn't notified about your post. Is it still available? can you send me some links about video modes and stuff please?

Hi, apologies for delay in answer, i wasn't notified about your post. Is it still available? can you send me some links about video modes and stuff please?

Hi, now I have to apaologize too for my delayed answer. There is not much to find about this card. Most, let me say ..almost all is in german. I (tried) to attach a file to this posting. You just need to delete the .txt from it and uncompress.

BR Lao Mu

Attachments

• ESCREEN.7z.txt
    24.9 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom