Not open for further replies.

Anime4ever

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Canada
Region
Vernon, BC
Hey guys, so I finally got myself an Atari 1040 STf. I used to own one back 1992 and I really missed it. Now the only thing is, I have like zero games for it. I know there are Goteks and Ultrasatans out there and I might buy one of those one day but for now I really just want some good old floppy disks so I can enjoy it the way I used to back in the day. At this point, Im not too picky as Id be happy to play almost anything at this point but I will list some of my favorites that Id love to have. With that said, if you have anything available and its not on my list, please let me know anyways. The only two things are, first, I really would like to have them in box if possible as I find the box art makes a real cool display piece and second, I live in Canada, so if you are from the UK or the USA, it only makes sense for me to buy multiple games at once since the shipping starts our pretty expensive but it doesnt go up much the more you add. Anyways, thanks to everyone that takes the time to look at my post and for all replies.

Top Wanted Games:
Arkanoid

Ballyhoo
Code Name: Iceman
Flood
Forgotten Worlds
Gold Rush
James Pond 2
Kings Quest 1,2,3 & 4
Lemmings
Marble Madness
Police Quest 1 & 2
Rod-Land
Sensible Soccer
Space Quest 1,2 & 3
Tetris
Time Bandit

i have James Pond 2 big box and Lemmmings 1 & 2 big box Tetris Big Box for ST system

King's Quest & Gold Rush i have too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom