Closed 68030 TK - Another accelerator card for Amiga A500/A1000/A2000 designed by Matze (aka Matthias Heinrichs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I’ll put my name down for 1 x 4mb version and 1 x 64mb version if this helps your list for costing to manufacture

You can have 68030 TK with 4MB now, and grab 64MB addon later ;) swapping them out is very easy lol cause RAM/IDE part is detachable

Last edited:
68030 TK - Another accelerator card for Amiga A500/A1000/A2000 designed by Matze (aka Matthias Heinrichs)

Ok DJCook your the boss lol but one is for an A500 and the other is for an A2000 and has you said I’ll go for the 64mb upgrades when you have sourced parts for them

Last edited:
Im also interested in the 64mb version when released for my CDTV so please add me to the list.

@scrappysphinx
It's probably gonna be no, but do you reckon this will fit in the CDTV and still be able to put the lid on?
personally i don't see any problem to install this card in to CDTV as there is enough space. IT WILL FIT!
However, as i said You before - it will NOT boot from CD!

I currently have one of MKL's ide+8mb ram boards in the 68000 slot of the cdtv with a 1.3/3.1 dual rom and it autoboots from hdd fine when using the 3.1 rom. When using the 1.3 rom it boots as a standard cdtv.

It would be awesome to fit one of these 030 boards in there and i assume it would work the same way?

I will be interested in a 64mb board when available

Ok Community :grouphug:,
coming up with following news:
1. have contacted Matthias - he allowed me to offer he's cards here. We have reached an agreement that i am responsible for the cards i've built, and i will give support for them. Need to say, i'm really happy that this was sorted and i can start shipping cards for the persons who are interested to get 4MB version.
2. According to the info i got from 1k.org - 64MB RAM part wasn't released oficially, it's still in developement (there is an error on PCB that needs to be corrected with flywire: not sexy, i know, but it works at least! will build and help to debug as much i can. Will also offer these if all works as it should.
3. have sourced all parts for 64 MB - ordered, waiting to arrive to build, and tests can begin!
4. New A1000 relocator is needed, the one i have will not fit, have started to build a new one hope to finish it tomorrow
5. have done final calculations for parts including shipping, my work, A500 relocator, soldering materials, etc, etc.. final price for A500/A1000 version is 175€ i hope, RAM price will not rise too quick, as it was with TF530 SRAM's, and i will be able to offer this price constantly. A2000 version will be a 185€ because of relocator, it is huge, also postage fees for A2000 will be more than A500/A1000 - because it exceeds allowed dimesnions and need to be sent as a parcel. We can discuss part prices - it is allowed by forum rules, if someone can offer cheap spare parts to me - please let me know, i will be glad to go lower with final price then. Most expensive are:
CPU: 68030/50Mhz 30€
SRAM: 27€+shipping (DigiKey)
Lattice cpld: 12€+shipping (DigiKey)
Two 4-layer boards 14€
CPU socket: 10€
Xilinx cpld: 9,70€

Forgot to mention before - will add this info on the front page: This 4MB RAM part fits also Harms Professional 030, making it working with autoconfig SRAM and IDE (needs 2waitstates for RAM and 2waitstates IDE Firmware! ), so it is very interesting for persons having Harms 030 without RAM Board!

Here is the List of Users who declared interest in that card. I will contact each person with PM and ask about purchase. As i currently able to supply 4MB version only - need to sort out is the person still interested or not.

PayPal as a friend/family or add 4% to cover fees
Also IBAN payment is accepted
Postage fees for A500/A1000 versions are 6,50€ to any country (tracked & insured)
Waiting for A2000 delivery to be able to calculate correct postage fees
regards,

-Viktor

Last edited:
Ok Community :grouphug:,
coming up with following news:
1. have contacted Matthias - he allowed me to offer he's cards here. We have reached an agreement that i am responsible for the cards i've built, and i will give support for them. Need to say, i'm really happy that this was sorted and i can start shipping cards for the persons who are interested to get 4MB version.
2. According to the info i got from 1k.org - 64MB RAM part wasn't released oficially, it's still in developement (there is an error on PCB that needs to be corrected with flywire: not sexy, i know, but it works at least! I will buld and help to debug as much i can. Will also offer these if all works as it should.
3. have sourced all parts for 64 MB - ordered, waiting to arrive to build, and tests can begin!
4. New A1000 relocator is needed, the one i have will not fit, have started to build a new one hope to finish it tomorrow
5. have done final calculations for parts including shipping, my work, A500 relocator, soldering materials, etc, etc.. final price for A500/A1000 version is 175€ i hope, RAM price will not rise too quick, as it was with TF530 SRAM's, and i will be able to offer this price constantly. A2000 version will be a 199€ because of relocator, it is huge, also postage fees for A2000 will be more than A500/A1000 - because it exceeds allowed dimesnions and need to be sent as a parcel. We can discuss part prices - it is allowed by forum rules, if someone can offer cheap spare parts to me - please let me know, i will be glad to go lower with final price then. Most expensive are:
CPU: 68030/50Mhz 30€
SRAM: 27€+shipping (DigiKey)
Lattice cpld: 12€+shipping (DigiKey)
Two 4-layer boards 14€
CPU socket: 10€
Xilinx cpld: 9,70€

Forgot to mention before - will add this info on the front page: This 4MB RAM part fits also Harms Professional 030, making it working with autoconfig SRAM and IDE (needs 2waitstates for RAM and 2waitstates IDE Firmware! ), so it is very interesting for persons having Harms 030 without RAM Board!

Here is the List of Users who declared interest in that card. I will contact each person with PM and ask about purchase. As i currently able to supply 4MB version only - need to sort out is the person still interested or not.
1. PrzemasIII (he declared interest as first, when i was coming up with info about building 68030 TK in TF530 Thread)
2. Jim_Oregon
timtheloon
Hal
Niezgodka
6. scrappysphinx
(withdrawn)
7. a.mi.goun
(withdrawn)
Justin
Schuimpy
dallyis
11. cvtof
(withdrawn)
utri007
limboy777
upsnowman

these persons has declared interest, of course, not all like to have 4MB, so some will wihtdraw, just need to know who's in and who's out.
PayPal as a friend/family or add 4% to cover fees
Also IBAN payment is accepted
Postage fees for A500/A1000 versions are 6,50€ to any country (tracked & insured)
Waiting for A2000 delivery to be able to calculate correct postage fees
regards,

-Viktor

Viktor, does the A1000 relocator need to be modified due to space, or does it not work at all? I was planning on building myself one of these accelerators and using the same relocator that worked with the TF530. I can redesign it if I need to.

Let me know what needs to be done here. I’d like to have a relocator that works for both.

Thanks!

Hello. Im definitely interested in a 4meg card with relocator for the a500. I cant pm until I post twice so this is my second post to say Im still interested and now I will try to pm you again. Thanks

Viktor, does the A1000 relocator need to be modified due to space, or does it not work at all? I was planning on building myself one of these accelerators and using the same relocator that worked with the TF530. I can redesign it if I need to.

Let me know what needs to be done here. I’d like to have a relocator that works for both.

Thanks!
Hello EzdineG,
yes, indeed, need to be redrawn because of space, your relocator works fine, but doesn't allow to close the case..
IMG-20180429-_WA0087.jpg

IMG-20180429-_WA0089.jpg

As You see - we need to move it to the right side also a little bit backwards like this:
2018-05-01_06.44.19.png

This position will allow tou use it for both accelerators: TF530 and 68030 TK then. I will send You PM with dinensions.
Regards,

Viktor

Last edited:
Hi,
I am interessted in an A2000 relocator board. Will send you an PM

Best regards

FD
PM answered
Here is once again List of Users who declared interest in that card. I will contact each person with PM and ask about purchase. As i currently able to supply 4MB version only - need to sort out is the person still interested or not.

Last edited:
Cheers for the update I’ll only go for 1 now (A500 version)

And when I have more funds may go for one for the A2000

Cheers for the update I’ll only go for 1 now (A500 version)

And when I have more funds may go for one for the A2000

So if i got You right, You are still interested?
Please confirm..
Continue to test this accelerator, to be sure there are no "surprises". Have finished to build Trapdoor expansion with GARY adapter. This hardware expands ChipRam on stock A500 to 1MB and gives additional 1.5MB of Slow ram. Was very exited to test it, and here we are:

20180501_214551.jpg

2018-05-01_21.49.59.png

20180501_215926.jpg

As You can see - memory is recognised correctly, and it works very nice! Like it!

Last edited:
Yes Interested in one instead of the two I originally asked for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom