Closed 68030 TK - Another accelerator card for Amiga A500/A1000/A2000 designed by Matze (aka Matthias Heinrichs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for 3D printing service in Europe to print 15 - 20 covers, maybe someone can recommend such service?

Last edited:
have added all persons who expressed interest to wait list in first post in the thread
please let me know if i missed someone or marked incorrectly

Will start to ship boards next week so expect Payment details soon

Last edited:
Hi, please correct my request - I asked for upgrade. :)

Wysłane z mojego SM-A715F przy użyciu Tapatalka

I think I offered you twice to 3D print you the covers but you ignored both my offerings to help you.

to be fair, i was hoping that final fixes will allow to use that card without shield/cover..
seems it isn't possible, since almost half of users who have got 64MB card - reported crashes if TK was used without shield..

PM is on the way

Hi. I'm interested in a 68030TK + 64MB, A500 / A1000 Set (EC type CPU) Relocator, CF Card adapter, Flat ribbon extension.

Last edited:
I'm interested in the upgrade and printed cover if do-able.

I'd like to send my board back to you though (sorry, but my soldering on that beautiful board would be a crime against humanity).

:grouphug:
Hi,
ive added all persons to queue, and sent out payment details to first 3 persons in line:
JanHolbo - TK+64MB
Haxxy - TK+64MB
voyager2
- Upgrade

next three persons will get PMs till end of this week,
as always - it depends on response, please don't let others wait for too long if You changed Your decision,
or don't have cash atm - just let me know and we will work out an acceptable solution for both of us..
Thank You and stay tuned!

-8 Bit Dreams

Last edited:
Interested in " 3) 68030TK + 64MB, A500 / A1000 Set (EC type CPU) Relocator, CF Card adapter, Flat ribbon extension 190 Eur" ​
and some other bits - sending pm

Last edited:
Got payment from user Haxxy for 68030TK+64MB +A2000 set
Also working on deal with user voyager2 he kindly offered to 3D print us covers/shields for 96 row connectors, that's awesome!

@Djcook

Can you please upload a picture of the A1000 relocator ? I already have a KS switcher in the A1000 and would like to see if compatible.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I took some pictures for a how-to-68030TK-in-A1000 guide I'm knocking together. Here's the relocator board:
product_relocator_board.jpg

Thank You Warty, that's the correct version of the relocator/KS adapter for A1000 for 68EC020TK & 68030TK

Please check queue list in first post in this thread,
Have sent payment notification to first three persons in line, next three persons will get PMs on weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom