Not open for further replies.

Flasheart

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Norfolk
I hope i'm posing this in the right place, if not apologies.

I have several Amigas. Among them are some A1200's and A600's. At this stage I would like to get 1 x A1200 and 1 x A600 recapped. Both machines are running fine and are showing no signs of stability issues or problems. I want to preserve these for the future and get them sorted with non leaky ones. These will then be upgraded with new cases and Vampires (when they become available).

I'm comfortable taking Amiga's to pieces so will be able to just send the mother boards without HDD's or brackets. I am also open to advice on other work. For example, as far as I know the A1200 has never had a timing fix. I don't know if it needs one, but I'm intending these machines to be keepers so if there are things that could improve their lives please feel free to quote for any extra's separately. If it's not too expensive I may get both machines done at the same time.

I have sent an e-mail to Amigakit to ask them about it too, but they haven't responded yet.

The A1200 is a Rev 2B. The A600 is a revision 1.5.

Thanks in Advance

HI!

Happy to help, I recap all Amiga's using Panasonic caps, I charge £30 inc return postage per unit (1200/600/CD32) Im also on Ebay so do check my feedback. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom