Closed Commodore 64 4 game cartridges and 93 game cassettes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kightly1975

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Country
uk
Region
Stockton on tees, cleveland
I would like these items to be sold in groups of (four) to save on time and postage material. Postage will be paid by me for anyone in the uk. Payment will be through paypal please add fees. First picture last ninja remix £100, Shadow of the beast £20, other two cartridges £10 each. These are either boxed or big cases Pictures 2,3,4,5 £8 each. Small cassette games Pictures 6,7,8 £5 each.

IMG_0426.jpgIMG_0427.jpgIMG_0428.jpgIMG_0431.jpgIMG_0433.jpgIMG_0434.jpgIMG_0435.jpgIMG_0436.jpg

Interrested in Samurai Warrior.

Just in case that benas is withdrawing, I am declaring interest in Samurai Warrior second in line. In order to comply with the OP's request of selling games in packs of four, I complete my pack with the following:

- Defender of the Crown
- Bruce Lee
- Paperboy

Cheers (y)

Showing Interest in Shadow of the Beast :)
Hi Paradroid90. As shadow of the beast is £20 I am happy to pay the postage on this item. All I ask is to pay the paypal fees.
I will send you a message with my paypal details.

Interested in:
- Out Run
- Arkanoid
- Elite
- Total Eclipse

Can you please let me know postage to Italy?
Thanks!

Hi Benas
Payment received your item will be sent Tomorrow.
Thanks James.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Paradroid90. Have not got your payment yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi algasystems. Postage to Italy will be £3.00. All together your items are £35. I will send you a message with my paypal details.

On top of my other games, I also declare interest in Turrican :interested: PM sent.

Hi Benas
Payment received your item will be sent Tomorrow.
Thanks James.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Paradroid90. Have not got your payment yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi algasystems. Postage to Italy will be £3.00. All together your items are £35. I will send you a message with my paypal details.

Sorry was held up in Paypal, should have received payment for Shadow of the Beast now

Hi paradroid 90.
Payment received your item will be sent Today. Thanks James.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom