As you wish.
VIP
Rating - 100%
1225   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
Sjæland
Now for sale as well, asking $55 for Ultima V and $130 (USD) for Loom sold. Shipping $24 registered worldwide, will be packed very well protecting the box.

Offered for trade are two rare(ish) games, Loom and Ultima V Amiga version. Both games are complete with manuals and in good condition - check pictures. Loom has a few imperfections, red googles and reference card is a bit creased but still in very presentable condition. I would say Ultima V is in excellent condition, with the manuals looking like new. No tears, rips, or other damage that I could see.

I primarily looking for other games to trade on the list below, but in general also interested in all graphic/text adventures from LucasArts, CinemaWare, Sierra, MicroProse, Origins, Infocom, Level 9 etc.. Sale would be my last option, but all offers are considered.

I'm looking for the following titles for my collection (primarily Amiga but would consider other platforms (Apple II, DOS, Commodore), complete titles in good condition are preferred):

Zelda Majora's Mask, N64 PAL (UK)
King of Chicago
Ultima IV
Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders
Ultima 1, 2, 3 and Underworld
Woodruff and the Schnibble of Azimuth
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (bonus edition)
Starcross (folio)
Enchanter (folio)
Mystery House
King's Quest IV
Maupiti Island
Space Quest IV
Cosmology of Kyoto

Please have a look at my other new Commodore chips/parts listings:
Brand-NEW-Amiga-4000-Rev-B-motherboard
Amiga-4000-A3660-CPU-card-including-Rev-5-CPU-NEW-professionally-built
NEW-Amiga-4000-motherboard-component-packs-build-your-OWN-Amiga
060-adapters-for-A3640-WarpEngine-spring-mini-sale
Amiga-1200/600/CD32-Premium-recap-and-upgrade-service
Amiga-4000-Premium-recap-and-upgrade-service
Full-GAL-set-and-sockets-for-A3640-A3660-CPU-cards-NOS
Video-repair-upgrade-kits-for-A1200/A600
KickStart-3-1-4-ROM-chips-for-A1200/A600/A4000/A3000/A500/A2000
A4000-RTC-repair-kits
AGNUS-8372A-PAL-chips-(318069-02)-NOS
DMAC-(390563-02)-for-Amiga-3000-A590-A2091-NEW-chips
A3640-CPU-Cards-Rev-3-2-upgrade-chips-new
Service-for-Amiga-4000-3000-2000-1200-600-A3640-A3630

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there, just to be sure, you write about Ultima IV, but your pics are from Ultima V. I guess your pics prevail ?

I think I have a "Quest for Glory 3" box @work, I should be able to check on next Monday.

TIA

Last edited:
Hi there, just to be sure, you write about Ultima IV, but your pics are from Ultima V. I guess your pics prevail ?

I think I have a "Quest for Glory 3" box @work, I should be able to check on next Monday.

TIA

Correct, it's Ultima V - thanks for warning about the typo..

Quest for Glory III and Suspended found outside Amibay - removed from wanted list.

I have a Zak M c Kracken in great conditions and working..but only for sale! Let me know...

If you are interested in swapping Loom for cash, I'd be happy to purchase it. Its my favourite adventure, and I would love to own it :)

If you are interested in swapping Loom for cash, I'd be happy to purchase it. Its my favourite adventure, and I would love to own it :)

I'm sorry but this is a swap thread so swaps are preferred.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom