Kipper2k CD32 Riser - RGB (DB23) and optional PC Keyboard (PS/2) Ideal for TF328

Status
Not open for further replies.

KGC210

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Country
England
Region
Staffordshire
I have been asked a few times from previous buyers if I am doing any more CD32 Risers.
Link to 1st & 2nd Batch
I have had a look and I enough parts to build a third batch of 18.

At the moment I have only one with a full Keyboard interface (PIC Chip and MiniDIN socket) they will all come with RGB (DB23)

So I am proposing that the prices below are for Risers without Keyboard Interfaces and you can optionally pre-order them with Keyboard option for an additional £2.50 when I have enough pre-orders for Keyboard (10 boards) I will order the components.

The edge connectors are TE Connectivity AMP brand.
The board is also green now.

32661698hl.jpg

Prices for one (No Keyboard Interface) including delivery are as follows:

Tracked
UK £25
Europe £30.50
Canada / USA £31.50

Non tracked, sent at your risk!
UK £24
Europe £26
USA £27

For other locations and for example if you want to buy 3 or 5 etc I will calculate a cost.

I will only except Paypal Gift as this is not a commercial product.
Also it's your responsibility to ensure your TF328 or another product is insulted from the shielding inside your CD32!
There may be a delay in you getting these boards if demand is faster than I can produce them.
These are for sale else where and I will update the number above.

Other Items for sale:
A500 CPU Relocator ( 90 degree ) Ideal for TF530
Kipper2K A2000 Co-pro Adapters
TF328 & Kipper2K Riser v6.0

Last edited:
Mid week bump, still plenty left and I now have more PIC Chips for the Keyboard interface.
I can combine on postage with other items I am selling.

By any chance you could sell me as a kit, the db23 connector, pic chip, mini din socket and capacitor to put them on my own bare riser?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom