Blogger
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
SS
Hello all,
I'm looking for the following loose floppy disks since I own the boxes but the original disks are missing (I don't like it when this happens :mad:):

U.N. Squadron FOUND
Marble Madness
Archon

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
i have disk Marble Madness

Nice! Can you post a picture of the disk?
There are different versions. I'm looking for the following (the Amiga version of course):

14951-marble-madness-pc-booter-media.jpg

I came across that in the shop today.
bbd65b903a58dcab6ed389bec775a50e.jpg

I don’t own the shop I just help out so if you are interested please PM me and I’ll put you in touch with a guy who can actually get you the disk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, if there are any other boxed or loose games you are looking for, let me know. We probably have a couple hundred boxed games, and I-have-no-idea how many loose floppies. We're a few months, optimistically, from being able to start inventory stuff, but it's kind of fun to take a dive into a big ole box of disks if there's something specific you want. And since you are in italy, and we're not, bundling things might be a good thing.

Hi @Warty!
Thanks for your messages. :)
I usually don't buy from USA due to Custom duties that they apply when an item arrives here in Italy but, hopefully, for a loose floppy disk that shouldn't be a problem... I have a friend in Roma that usually buys from USA and I'll ask him if he could be interested in more games (loose disks or complete boxes).
I'll send you a PM as soon as possible... thanks again, ciao!

U.N. Squadron found! :) Payment sent to DoctorQ!
Still looking for Archon and Marble Madness.

U.N. Squadron received, floppy disk installed with WHDLoad, 100% working, thanks again DoctorQ, feedback left. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom