Closed Megachip for A500, A2000, and CDTV (rj1307 project, Poland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello DjCook
Your mailbox is full so I will just post here. I went down to the local post office to get my package. I wasted a good 20min because they told me they had no package for me. They know nothing of any delivery attempt all they know is that it was forwarded back on April 8th. That is the only information they had. They couldnt tell me where it was forwarded to or if it was even delivered. You can check the USPS tracking site to see for yourself. Unfortunately I think you will need to resend me the kits and just file a claim with deutschepost. I cannot file a claim as I was not the sender and it was not insured through US post office.

Hello DjCook
Your mailbox is full so I will just post here. I went down to the local post office to get my package. I wasted a good 20min because they told me they had no package for me. They know nothing of any delivery attempt all they know is that it was forwarded back on April 8th. That is the only information they had. They couldnt tell me where it was forwarded to or if it was even delivered. You can check the USPS tracking site to see for yourself. Unfortunately I think you will need to resend me the kits and just file a claim with deutschepost. I cannot file a claim as I was not the sender and it was not insured through US post office.

Well this is weird, i was in my post office, they checked and told me parcel wasn't delivered cause You wasn't at home, and it was redirected to local post office.
It's first time in these two years that parcel is missing..
Will open a dispute on Deutsche post, if it's lost - will resend Your items or refund.
regards,

Viktor

Hello DjCook

Well this is weird, i was in my post office, they checked and told me parcel wasn't delivered cause You wasn't at home, and it was redirected to local post office.
It's first time in these two years that parcel is missing..
Will open a dispute on Deutsche post, if it's lost - will resend Your items or refund.
regards,

Viktor

Hi Viktor,

I agreee with you that this is weird. I was surprised when you told me it was at the local post office because I did not receive any notice of a failed delivery attempt or that I have a package waiting. So I went to my local post offce for 23233 zip code yesterday afternoon and they had no package or knew anything more then what is on the USPS tracking site: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tRef=fullpage&tLc=2&text28777=&tLabels=RC326287321DE,
I'm sure you send many packages through Deutsch post so perhaps they checked the wrong tracking number because my local post office has no clue what happened to my package. I left my phone number with the lady behind the counter so she can call me if its found. I also filed a missing package report on the USPS site but it just states that if found it will be delivered. This is very frustrating and those megachips one with Agnus and one without were not cheap!

Regards
Tarek

I also filed a missing package report on the USPS site but it just states that if found it will be delivered. This is very frustrating and those megachips one with Agnus and one without were not cheap!

Regards
Tarek
Ok, opened dispute with Deutsche Post, will see what comes back. Please don't worry, Your parcel was insured
regards,

Viktor

If still available, declaring interest in one module with 2Mb Agnus included.
Thank you.
Will PM soon.

Lost Package

Lost Package

I also filed a missing package report on the USPS site but it just states that if found it will be delivered. This is very frustrating and those megachips one with Agnus and one without were not cheap!

Regards
Tarek
Ok, opened dispute with Deutsche Post, will see what comes back. Please don't worry, Your parcel was insured
regards,

Viktor

Hello Viktor,

Clearly it is lost and I have waited over 3 weeks. I know this is not your fault and am glad it is insured. Can you please send me 2 more mega chips 1 with Agnus but ship with DHL instead of regular mail. I will pay the difference in shipping no problem.

Thank you
Tarek

Hello Viktor,

Clearly it is lost and I have waited over 3 weeks.

Hello Tarek,
got answer from Deutsche Post, they asked me to wait for 4 weeks (regular waiting time)
if parcel will not be found in this time - will get fully refunded.

I know this is not your fault and am glad it is insured.
well, it was lost in USA since last scan was there, i have no influence on USPS from here..

Can you please send me 2 more mega chips 1 with Agnus but ship with DHL instead of regular mail. I will pay the difference in shipping no problem.
no matter what i use here: Deutsche Post or DHL it will be carried by USPS in USA..
Ok will build two new Megachips for You

Hello Viktor,

Clearly it is lost and I have waited over 3 weeks.

Hello Tarek,
got answer from Deutsche Post, they asked me to wait for 4 weeks (regular waiting time)
if parcel will not be found in this time - will get fully refunded.

I know this is not your fault and am glad it is insured.
well, it was lost in USA since last scan was there, i have no influence on USPS from here..

Can you please send me 2 more mega chips 1 with Agnus but ship with DHL instead of regular mail. I will pay the difference in shipping no problem.
no matter what i use here: Deutsche Post or DHL it will be carried by USPS in USA..
Ok will build two new Megachips for You

Hello Viktor,

You can ship the Megachips with carrier of your choice. I only made the suggestion as I have received from DHL in the past. They are usually an option when ordering overseas and they deliver it to my house not USPS. They have been a much faster option for me in the past. I look forward to receiveing the megachips. Thank you!

If still available, declaring interest in one module with 2Mb Agnus included.
Thank you.
Will PM soon.

Withdrawing interest. Will go Vampire on my A500. You have email soon for other products. Cheers.

Hello Rakeim132,

Vampire 500 is awesome and you will not regret buying one. The thing is it will not give you 1 or 2M chip. It will be able to do it in the future but that core is currently in Alpha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom