Closed TF534 - A500 / A1000 / A2000 Accelerator by Terrible Fire aka Stephen leary

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in just the A2000 relocator. Can this be sold separately?
Shipping is to Australia, zip code 6065

I am interested in getting an A2000 set plus an A500 relocator as well as a compact flash card.

To the persons who bought sets with 8GB CF Card:
My apologies - forgot to disable "Autovector". This leads to crashes in whdload games with this error.
Please open Your system disk, go to "S" folder and edit WHDLoad.prefs - remove ";" before "NoAutovector" and save. Sorry for this inconvenience.
- 8 Bit Dreams

Tracking updated for user:
bkodenkt

- - - Updated - - -

Great news for Atari ST Fans!
Exxos guys started to rewrite TF534 firmware and will try to make an adoptation for Atari ST!
Hopefully they will be able to let it work.
(y)(y)(y)

PS
This will need to reprogram Your TF534 card - one FW can not be used for both computers..
will dig out my Atari STf - it wasn't used for more than a year
:picard​

Last edited:
Received board today. US post office delivered it to the wrong address last week! (their fault), I called them yesterday and they put a search on it and just brought it, I'm amazed they got it back from wherever they wrongly delivered it, idiots.

Received board today. US post office delivered it to the wrong address last week! (their fault), I called them yesterday and they put a search on it and just brought it, I'm amazed they got it back from wherever they wrongly delivered it, idiots.
Thank You very much for this update! Nobody's perfect, but postage employees need to pay attention to delivery address, especially to the parcels where signature is required

Parcel recevied. Great Work on the board Thanks. Leaving feedback.

all paid cards was sent, tracking updated

Next batch is built and tested, sending out payment notification to following users:
Vaderqrt - A500 Set
aotta - A2000 Set
JimmyH - A500 Set + CF Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom