For Sale NEW MEGACHIP PLCC version for A500/2000/CDTV!

My MegaChip arrived yesterday and today I installed it in A2000. Everything works very well and the workmanship is at a high level. Greetings:)

My MegaChip arrived yesterday and today I installed it in A2000. Everything works very well and the workmanship is at a high level. Greetings:)

Hi Franko,

I'm really glad to know that your Megachip is arrived and that it already works into your A2000!
Thanks a lot for your comments about the Megachip. :)

Kind regards,
Franck.

- - - Updated - - -

Interested in one for a A500.

Hello,

I add a line for you into the table. :)
Bonne journée!

Quick update - I no longer need one! I bought one of the ones from your earlier batch from another forum member (white PCB) - great job btw, works fine =D

Hello,

I would like to purchase a PAL version please.

Thanks.

Noobie question but does that immediately adds the necessary RAM to offer 2Mb chip or do we need a trapdoor memory board installed too?
If it is straight forward I’m definitely interested in one, possibly 2 as I have an Amiga 2000 and an Amiga 500 in need of more memory..,

It contains two 512K x 8-bit DRAM chip, so it means 1 MBytes onboard. So to get 2 MB, you also need 1MByte on your motherboard. Supposedly your Amiga is A500 rev6.2 with only 512KByte, you need to install another 512KByte on the 4 left empty DRAM slots. As for A2000, I cannot tell but I would expect for it to have already 1Mbyte, right?

What about 512KByte on the motherboard, 512KBytes on trapdoor expansion and 1 MByte on this megachip? Do you know if this setup would give you 2MBytes ChipRAM?

It contains two 512K x 8-bit DRAM chip, so it means 1 MBytes onboard. So to get 2 MB, you also need 1MByte on your motherboard. Supposedly your Amiga is A500 rev6.2 with only 512KByte, you need to install another 512KByte on the 4 left empty DRAM slots.

Back
Top Bottom