Assorted Amiga parts/stuff for sale (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkopack73

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Country
USA
Region
New Jersey
Everything is AS PARTS (not complete system). Everything works unless stated otherwise (see descriptions and pictures).

Payment via Paypal. Prices are in $USD. USA BUYERS ONLY!!! International shipping just ends up being too costly to be worth it to pretty much everyone I've ever given a quote to. Sorry, nothing I can do about it. For some reason getting stuff from Europe to the USA is pretty cheap, but going USA->Europe is INSANE.

Buyer pays packaging/shipping. I can ship however you want (UPS/USPS/FedEx). UPS store is right around the corner from me. Will charge only what actual shipping comes to, so let me know zip code it's going to when you tell me you want something so I can get the final price. ie: I'm not looking to profit off shipping costs here..

Sorry about the lighting in the photos... Lighting in my place is horrible...

Remaining items:

• Kickstart 3.0 ROMs for 1200 - $5

• Amiga 500/1200 PSU cases (EMPTY) (x2) - $5 each

• SP(?) Layout Keyboard - $35 - a bit yellowed.

• A1200.net case (White) - $70 - clean. Includes AmigaKit 2 USB port plate for back right corner. Don't have the original screws but will include some that work. Includes OLED display for GoTek drive (no hole drilled). Only change is the left side slot above the PCMCIA for CF has been cut open (see pics).

• Original A1200 case - $50 - clean, only slight darkening of color. Has metal shield, no HD bracket, Missing trapdoor cover.

• Amigakit.net A1200 Recap Kit - $5.

Sold or in progress:

• Blizzard 1230 V4 w/68030 68882, 50Mhz w/32MB and 128MB ram sticks (only one can be installed at a time). Battery probably dead but will include replacement - $300 ( Sold in a separate thread here)

• A1200 Rev 2B MOTHERBOARD ONLY!!! (NO KICKSTART, not in case) - $65 - SOLD
  • 3x Floppy Drives - - SOLD
  • A1200 UK Keyboard - $50 - pretty clean (shown outside cases) -SOLD
  • Kickstart 3.1 ROMS for 1200 - $10 - SOLD
  • DiagRom 1.2 for 1200/3000/4000 - $10 - SOLD
  • Joypad - $5 - SOLD
  • Amiga Tank Mouse - $10 - works, includes microswitch replacement kit - SOLD
  • A500 PSU - $20 - works - original, never recapped - SOLD
  • Easynet Pro CD/Floppy/Wired PCMCIA Ethernet adapter. Never used - $25 - SOLD
  • A1200 Users Guide -$2 - SOLD
  • Workbench 3.0 Book -$2 -SOLD
  • Amiga RGB to VGA Adapter -$2 - SOLD
  • Amiga RGB to SCART adapter w/stereo -$5 - SOLD

I tried to include the A1200 white case in shots with any of the original amiga plastics to give you guys an idea of the yellowing condition of the older stuff. The lighting in my place isn't the greatest, so keep in mind the A1200 case is a very bright white in real life.

Pictures at: https://www.flickr.com/gp/95972317@N00/8456A5

Last edited:
Interested in VGA adapter, 3.1 kick and 1 or 2 PSU cases depends on shipping costs to Poland.

Edited: also 3.1 kick. Removed KB interest due to shipping costs.

Last edited:
Ok, let me find a small box and get a weight on that stuff and check on prices... It likely won't be TOO bad since it's all small lightweight stuff.

Ugh, just looked it up... It's about $36.70 for shipping to Poland...

WHY is it so expensive to send to Europe but so cheap from Europe to the USA???

Last edited:
Interested
Kickstart 3.0 ROMs for 1200
Kickstart 3.1 ROMS for 1200*
DiagRom 1.2 for 1200/3000/4000
Amiga RGB to SCART adapter w/stereo

How much for postage to ireland ?
U can send in bobble envelope

Last edited:
Ok, let me find a small box and get a weight on that stuff and check on prices... It likely won't be TOO bad since it's all small lightweight stuff.

Ugh, just looked it up... It's about $36.70 for shipping to Poland...

WHY is it so expensive to send to Europe but so cheap from Europe to the USA???
How much would be just VGA adapter and kick 3.1 (optionally packed within one empty PSU case) (to make it as small as possible) shipping within US? I have friend in US I could ask to bring it in hand luggage ;-)

Last edited:
Also interested in the a1200 motherboard and the original case. Sent a pm. I'll also take the UK keyboard. :)

Last edited:
Interested in
A1200 Rev 2B MOTHERBOARD ONLY!!!
For a friend, pm will follow shortly.

Hi. I am that friend, and I've already sent PM (Before the guy above me did) as I'm first in line for your 1200 Board..

Last edited:
Interested in the A500 power Supply if it is USA model and the Tank Mouse with switches.. I will PM you

Ok, going through everyone's posts and making lists in order of posting per item. About to weed through the PMs and I'll try to get back to each of you with estimates on shipping.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, responses with shipping estimates sent to everyone. Given how much overlap there was on what people wanted so far, we're in a bit of a domino situation - need to hear back from one on whether they still want things with the shipping costs before I can pull the trigger on the next and such.

Payment for VGA adapter and 3.1 kick roms done.

Interest for empty psu cases dropped.

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_Z00AD przy użyciu Tapatalka

Interested in buying the following:
A500 PSU
RGB to Scart
Easynet Pro
Tank mouse and kit
Joypad
Daigrom 1.2
3 floppies
I'm in Florida, U. S. A.

Status