salocinx

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Country
Switzerland
Region
St.Gallen
Hi

I am offering my self-designed AMIGA 3000 Mini housings for the Raspberry Pi 2 and 3 models, as well as for the Asus Tinkerboard. The housing is made of UV sensitive synthetic resin. After printing, the cases are sanded and varnished with acrylic lacquer.

Here are some pictures, the Raspberry Pi 3 seen on these pictures is not included in the offering:

amiga_pi_a3k_01.jpg amiga_pi_a3k_02.jpg amiga_pi_a3k_03.jpg
amiga_pi_a3k_05.jpg amiga_pi_a3k_04.jpg amiga_pi_a3k_08.jpg

The housing contains 3x LEDs. The red LED indicates power supply, the yellow LED flickers while reading and writing SD cards and USB mass storage dongles and the green LED indicates network access by LAN or WiFi.

The offer includes the following items (the Raspberry Pi seen on the pictures is not included):

1x 3-part housing including all required screws & nuts
1x PCB with connector and 3x LED (red, yellow, green)
1x Fan 5V / 0.2A (30x30x10mm)
1x Letter with instructions

Price is 59.50 € + Shipping Costs (I will pay the PayPal Fees 5.5%)

You will get a 4% discount if you pay by bank transfer (IBAN). Please ask for details by PM.

My PayPal account is in Swiss Francs (CHF). I will convert the total amount from € into CHF when paying by PayPal.

Shipping options Europe:

- Economy (no tracking available): 8.25 €
- Priority (no tracking available): 11.90 €
- Priority + Tracking: 16.50 €

Shipping options Worldwide:

- Economy (no tracking available): 10 €
- Priority (no tracking available): 15 €
- Priority + Tracking: 19.50 €

If you're interested, please send me a PM with answers to the following questions:

A.) Which shipment option do you prefer (Economy, Priority, Priority+Tracking) ?
B.) How do you want to pay (PayPal or IBAN bank transfer) ?
C.) Please send me your complete mailing address (surname, name, street, zip-code, city, country).

Once I got this information + payment, it will take 2-4 working days until the goods are shipped.

Once I got this information + payment, it will take 2-4 working days until the goods are shipped.For those of you that are not into emulation yet: The Raspberry Pi lets you emulate (besides Amiga itself) almost every game consoles from the 70-ies, 80-ies, 90-ies and earli 2000's. My favorite ones are the NeoGeo, Playstation and Sega consoles, but take a look on the following picture to see what you can emulate with RetroPie for example:

amiga_pi_a3k_09.jpg amiga_pi_a3k_10.jpg

Thanks for watching and let me know if you have any questions. I am happy to give you disclosure!

Last edited:
this would work with asus tinkerboard too

Thanks for the hint!

- - - Updated - - -

One please :)

Sure, I am happy to send you one :) Please send me a PM with the following information:

A.) Which shipment option do you prefer (Economy, Priority, Priority+Tracking) ?
B.) How do you want to pay (PayPal or IBAN bank transfer) ?
C.) Please send me your complete mailing address.

Thank you!

I am very pleased the product. I see that everything in this case is planned 100% before the production. Outstanding work!!!! Very fast delivery.
What about next Rasberry Pi model 4, will we see case for that?

Last edited:
Is there a photo with the case open? Where I can see how the Raspberry is built in. And the LEDs are connected, etc.

A3000 mini arrived in Australia yesterday. Amazing piece of craft. Legend, mate.
Thank you very much!
Positive feedback left and now waiting for the Pi 4+ version! :LOL:

@Rakeim132 and @Jar: Thanks for your very positive feedback! I always appreciate :)

@agony09: Does the video answer your question or shall I post an extra picture?

@uigiflip: I am thinking about making a case for the Pi4, if there's enough interest, I will do!

Vacation absence between August 21, 2019 and September 6, 2019, during which time no products will be delivered. However, orders placed during this time have priority and will be treated according to the First-In/First-Out principle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom