Closed Planar 1520M 15" LCD - Amiga 15KHz compatible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Passing on this. Shipping fees are too high!

Last edited:
Note to all potential buyers:
Shipping prices are provided in US dollars or Euros only and include packing foam (1 cubic foot), corrugated cardboard box and all applicable taxes.

- - - Updated - - -

PM sent to konpat

To all other potential customers:
The package weighs 3.5kg and requires a 18x18x9 inches box to ship.

possibly interested. is the color black as shown in the stock picture?

ok thx. good luck with your sale.

A few people PM'd me concerning the monitor and I haven't replied.

Please note I have very serious technical difficulties that occurred since the 7th and this product was considered as overpriced on shipping by just about everyone who expressed interest in it.

As a consequence, I have decided to concentrate my efforts on delivering the products I have been paid for instead of investing time and accepting money for items I may not be able to deliver and for which people have expressed a certain level of dissatisfaction.

I will be happy to answer all your questions once my situation is better.

Im interested!

Im interested!

Im located in Montreal and I do talk french!
how could I be in touch with you?
And what is your location?

Planar PL1520M LCD 15" monitor - Amiga 15KHz RGB signal compatible

View attachment 102827
The PL1520M boasts multiple video inputs and a thin design which fits easily in tight spaces. Ideal for security, surveillance and gaming or other video applications the PL1520M features S-Video, Composite Video and Analog inputs, internal speakers, an internal power supply and a small, lightweight package perfect for wall mounting. The high contrast ratio lets your images pop off the screen, while the fast response time enables the PL1520M to keep pace with fast-action video.

Interfaces/Ports
S-VideoYes
VGAYes
Composite VideoYes
HeadphoneYes
Display & Graphics
Screen Size15.00 "
Screen ModeXGA ( 1024x768 )
Color Supported16.7 Million Colors
Contrast Ratio600:1
General Information
ManufacturerPlanar Systems, Inc
Manufacturer Part NumberPL1520M
Brand NamePlanar
Product NamePL1520M LCD Monitor
Marketing InformationThe PL1520M boasts multiple video inputs and a thin design which fits easily in tight spaces. Ideal for security, surveillance and gaming or other video applications the PL1520M features S-Video, Composite Video and Analog inputs, internal speakers, an internal power supply and a small, lightweight package perfect for wall mounting. The high contrast ratio lets your images pop off the screen, while the fast response time enables the PL1520M to keep pace with fast-action video.

Technical notes:
This monitor is NOT compatible with the video signal from C64 or VIC-20 computers but it works perfectly well with ALL Amiga computers WITH OR WITHOUT A FLICKERFIXER.

A DB-23 to VGA-15 connector adapter is included (390682-01) so you can just plug this monitor to your Amiga and use it.

This monitor is compatible with both PAL or NTSC Amigas but more overscan is supported on NTSC.

The included power cable is designed for north american electrical outlets but the monitor supports 100-240VAC - usage in Europe simply requires you provide a standard power cable (same as those included with a PC).

Asking 40 Euros (or 45$US) plus shipping and packaging - please provide a shipping address for calculation (package weighs 3.5kg) - The item is presently in Canada.

Price dropped to 30 Euros (or 34$US)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom